Lawyer Arrested for Open Carry. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Lawyer Arrested for Open Carry.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4787 Times on 2315 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

I did notice a guy printing yesterday while walking into 7-11.

He was exiting his car and the baggy T shirt did nothing to hide the full framed handgun on his left hip. Must have been an OWB holster.

I was not overly concerned as he had his wife and kids in the car but I do admit to keeping an eye on him and waiting for him to "check out" first.

It's nice when others mistake your caution for courtesy...

Tack

Old 08-15-2012, 12:36 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5715 Times on 3231 Posts
Likes Given: 5146

Tack,

A lot of macho wannabes will "Print" intentionally. They seem to think that letting everyone know that they're packin' a piece makes them look ten feet tall.

I've always wondered how a guy can afford a custom full sized Kimber, or S&W 686, but he can't afford a small .38 snub or .380 for summer wear.

Winston Churchill

Old 08-15-2012, 01:33 AM   #13

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 246

A lawyer is the wrong person to hassle. God help the arresting officers........

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 08-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #14

Liked 51 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Tack,

A lot of macho wannabes will "Print" intentionally. They seem to think that letting everyone know that they're packin' a piece makes them look ten feet tall.

I've always wondered how a guy can afford a custom full sized Kimber, or S&W 686, but he can't afford a small .38 snub or .380 for summer wear.
Really? How do you know they are printing intentionally? If "printing" makes a man a "macho wannabe", what am I as I choose to carry OPEN?

Maybe they do not wish to carry a little peashooter 38 or 380. Maybe they can afford it. Maybe they have several. Maybe they feel safer carrying something with a little more power. Maybe they don't give a damn what you think.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve4102 View Post
Really? How do you know they are printing intentionally? If "printing" makes a man a "macho wannabe", what am I as I choose to carry OPEN?

Maybe they do not wish to carry a little peashooter 38 or 380. Maybe they can afford it. Maybe they have several. Maybe they feel safer carrying something with a little more power. Maybe they don't give a damn what you think.
A macho wannabe. Why else would you want to "show off" that you're armed.

Oh, and BTW, I really don't give a rat's arse what you or any other macho type think!

Winston Churchill

Old 08-15-2012, 09:26 PM   #16

A typical Macho Wannabe, Show Off.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

We fought like hell for almost 100 yeatrs to get concealed carry.

Open carry upsets 75 percent of people.

And all thoae people you piss off by "showing off" your gun and tryinng to lopok "macho" are people who VOTE

When you, and those like you get all carry banned, if you want somebody tro blame, look in the mirror!

Winston Churchill

Old 08-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #18

Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 366

Whe I usta carry my g20 at 430 it would print like a howitzer in a IWB crossbreed style holster. I tried EVERYTHING . Looked like I was carrying the " War and Peace " book under my shirt.

Only thing I found made the glock 20 dissapear was appendix carry in a universal 15$ holster .....

And boy you couldn't even tell it was there. Although I was a bit nervous the first few days cause I was carrying the largest cablier " Glock leg " pisto condition zero l in a manner of carry that had the motto " If you F@$k up , you die "

But after those first days I didn't even think about it anymore. If anything it made my draw more secure because I was taking extra caution to make sure my trigger finger was clear of the weapon.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #19

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
"Sometimes just because something is legal doesn't make it right," said Mayor John DeStefano.
That quote makes my blood BOIL!!!!!!!

Every red blooded American in that city better make sure he's ejected from office and lands on his decrepit old ass come next Mayoral election.

Old 08-16-2012, 12:02 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
That quote makes my blood BOIL!!!!!!!

Every red blooded American in that city better make sure he's ejected from office and lands on his decrepit old ass come next Mayoral election.
Yeah, kinda a kin to this. Open carry will get all carry banned, so it should be banned.

Quote:
Open carry upsets 75 percent of people.

And all thoae people you piss off by "showing off" your gun and tryinng to lopok "macho" are people who VOTE

When you, and those like you get all carry banned, if you want somebody tro blame, look in the mirror!
The Left, you gotta watch close, they will sneak up and post their Liberal crap every chance they get.

Last edited by steve4102; 08-16-2012 at 12:10 AM.

Closed Thread