Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Later, H8R!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Later, H8R!

I'm not so naive as to think that people don't sometimes carry their prejudices into their careers. Hell, Robert Byrd told us just a few years ago that there are Black n*ggers and White n*ggers, so what this woman confessed is no surprise.
That she is cheered on, and that she felt totally at ease in front of a large group is. Or not....... Anyway, she's gone, and America is much better for it. As for the NAACP, they need to clean house.
FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-20-2010, 02:15 AM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Well, she thought she was among friends. Shows you how far we have to go. And, how pernicious government "help" can be....

9x18=Makarov

Old 07-20-2010, 03:45 AM   #3

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I see more racism coming from the other side than I ever do anywhere else.

While at community college I seen plenty of scholarships on the wall out side the counseling offices. Not once did I see one for a single white male trying to better his life. Minority all of them. The ones I did qualify for I did the necessary paperwork for and every single time got passed over for a black, Asian, Hispanic, or other minority. When I asked about it I was blown off every time.

I got nailed for speeding and had the book thrown at me. The kid before me was caught driving with out a lic (15 YO) with 5# 5 effing pounds of pot in his trunk of a stolen car and got a $50 fine and 10 hours community service. I was going 20 over the speed limit and in total control of my car. I show up in a pair of slacks and a button down shirt with a fresh haircut and speak clearly. He shows up in pants 10 sizes to big has to stop 4 times walking from 3 row back to the podium to pull his dam pants up and had to be asked to take his hood and hat off twice by the judge.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:08 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I'm absolutely flabbergasted! I thought only white people could be racists. Who would have imagined?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-20-2010, 04:53 AM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Ya know, I don't believe that true racism exists in the great majority of white Americans, the hate, IMO, comes from, mostly, the black community. I am NOT saying all black folk are racists, far from it. With that said, and I hope that I don't piss off anyone because this is just an observation. Many(not all) black people WANT to keep racism alive and thriving. Why? because if there was no race card there would be no special treatment. For example, why is there boxes to check off your race on applications for (as Tango stated), scholarships, government applications of all kinds,etc.
I don't think that "the white man is holding down the black man", I think that if a person, whatever thier color, wants to succeed, then there is full opportunity for all. Work hard in school, stay away from getting a criminal record, have a professional work ethic, and everyone has a chance to do well. Because people CHOOSE to not do the things mentioned, and go nowhere with thier lives they have to blame someone else, " it aint MY fault I can't get no job, it's HIS fault I can't hardly read or write and had to sell drugs/do drugs and piss my life away".
To me, MUCH of the problems of todays society comes down to this, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, period. Our society encourages people to blame others for for thier own actions. And a good example of that is bullsh!t lawsuits. For example, at my work, an airline employee ducked under an area caution taped off while the floor was being waxed, she fell and hurt herself, not bad, but missed a week or so of work. She sued the airport and was awarded a settlement. WTF! She ducked UNDER the caution tape! It's the airports fault, not hers.
I think I got a little off track but not really as it comes back around, if people took resposibility for thier own actions and decisions, then it's no ones fault for suppressing some other persons opportunities.
OR..... am I all effed up?
In summation, racism is a power play.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-20-2010, 05:06 AM   #6

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Bye, Bye!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 07-20-2010, 05:34 AM   #7

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Say something nice or don't say anything at all, say something nice or don't say anything at all, Say something nice or don't say anything at all, say something nice or don't say anything at all Say something nice or don't say anything at all, say something nice or don't say anything at all Say something nice or don't say anything at all, say something nice or don't say anything at all Say something nice or don't say anything at all, say something nice or don't say anything at allSay something nice or don't say anything at all, say something nice or don't say anything at all.

I wanna say a lot....I won't

The truth will set you free, but first it's going to piss you off.

"Time to nut up or shut up." - Tallahassee

"Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid." - The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddn View Post
I'm a man, I see it as my obligation to like guns. And they are just so fun.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I am certain that i know some people who are truly racist; some of those people are white, while some are black. I must admit i have a hard time not judging some races by what the jackasses of their race have done & continue to do, but i'm trying to do better.

As far as the issue of the settlements given to the "black farmers" group, i am not a fan of that program due to perceived unfairness. This lady's story makes me think of the same kind of problems as the settlements program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGunShootsFlowers View Post
And I'll believe your story about someone walking on a marijuana possession that severe when I see it.
The kid probably sang them a list of every supplier he knew in return for some "kid gloves" treatment by the judge. Most people i know can't just call a buddy & pick up more than a quarter pound of bud, and i some people who would be interested in such silly quantities.

Why would you shoot a flower? OK, a sunflower getting popped by some birdshot might be cool to watch, but i don't care to pelt petunias with my pistol or anything. Further, YOU shoot flowers with your gun; the gun doesn't do it alone. That's like blaming a pencil for your spelling errors.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 07-20-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #9

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Maybe you are just a racist idiot with poor grammar. I'm guessing you go to Germana if you are from Stafford. Ever stop to think that maybe its not a "race" thing but an "intelligence" thing? juding by your abrasive postings about OCing and racism it doesn't surprise me that you hail from that pathetic part of VA. And I'll believe your story about someone walking on a marijuana possession that severe when I see it. Stop whining and pick up a book.
When we attack others on grammar, we capitalize correctly.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #10

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

It seems you joined just to make personal attacks on a well respected member. If that's the case we don't need you or your kind. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote:
Maybe you are just a racist idiot with poor grammar. I'm guessing you go to Germana if you are from Stafford. Ever stop to think that maybe its not a "race" thing but an "intelligence" thing? juding by your abrasive postings about OCing and racism it doesn't surprise me that you hail from that pathetic part of VA. And I'll believe your story about someone walking on a marijuana possession that severe when I see it. Stop whining and pick up a book.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!