Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2014, 12:41 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association

With the release of the first episode of the Defending Our America series titled “Know Your Enemies and Know Yourself” the National Rifle Association (NRA) puts itself at the forefront of the shills for tyranny and empire.

Restore liberty,
Come Home America
The International Libertarian

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it" — Frederic Bastiat

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here

Old 05-01-2014, 12:51 AM   #2
Liked 1537 Times on 838 Posts
Likes Given: 848

More Libertarian anti NRA Crap. The Libertarians are to high on pot to know the first thing about the NRA and what is stands for. F the pot smoking Libertarian party.

People Like This 
Old 05-01-2014, 12:55 AM   #3
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Liked 22315 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

well you just opened up a hornets nest big time. i really hope you have some very strong and compelling proof and evidence to support those statements you made, as there are a lot of members here amd myself included that are members of the NRA.

i see it quite differently myself, that the NRA has battled for our gun rights for many years now. many say the NRA is a single issue organization and i agree. without the security of our gun rights, there can't be any garauntee of our other rights and freedoms. so in turn when we protect and defend our gun rights, we protect all of our rights and freedoms.

you have made some really brash statements in your blog. i hope you have what it takes to back them up. even though i doubt you do, and disagree with your statements, i still support your freedom of speech.
People Like This 
Old 05-01-2014, 12:59 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Liked 3707 Times on 1904 Posts
Likes Given: 428

They advocate police power to fight the war on drugs, police power to secure the borders, and military power to fight Islam overseas. In other words, they advocate for the very things that are destroying our liberties

The war on drugs is a huge Libertarian issue that I wil not wrangle here. Using Police power to secure our borders? This destroys OUR freedoms how? Using Military power to fight islam overseas? This destroys OUR freedom how?

Just a bunch of mindless dribble. We are done here
In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball
People Like This 
Closed Thread