Knockout Game Punk Charged With Hate Crime - Page 9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Knockout Game Punk Charged With Hate Crime

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 12:48 AM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 43 Times on 28 Posts

I don't know the guy who made the video but I like him. You will never see outrage from Jackson or Sharpton since they are pure racists but where are all the politicians with their outrage. The same politicians who are against law abiding citizens right to bear arms legally have shown no outrage about groups of thugs playing the knockout game. How about premeditated murder or attempted murder for these depraved acts of senseless violence? They are so anxious to enact new laws how about focusing on these criminal acts. Someone needs to take action so that these groups of thugs understand that these unprovoked acts of violence are not games

Old 12-23-2013, 01:37 AM   #82

Liked 335 Times on 227 Posts
Likes Given: 42

A .357 knockout is what they need in return, punching is fun but I got a gun

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Firearms Talk mobile app

Mamas don't let your cowboys grow up to be babies.
better dead than red

People Like This 
Old 12-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #83
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6869 Times on 3449 Posts
Likes Given: 7452

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
I would have at least made them clean the classroom.
With their faces!!!!

I love the term Hate Crime, as opposed to what, Love Crime? If Black on White is "just normal crime" and White on black is "Hate crime', were all really phucked here both black and white!

Our government and justice system has given up on American African Youths and said its normal for them to hate and prey on us and condemned American Caucasians to being the Normal Targets of Normal Crime forevermore! I dont know what you could call any crime against another citizen of this nation if it isnt hate that allows them to treat other humans as fodder:con fused:, WTF is it?