Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Knockout Game Punk Charged With Hate Crime

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2013, 09:45 AM   #11
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4622 Times on 2312 Posts
Likes Given: 4756

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswann1 View Post
This is exactly the sort of thing the pro second amendment cause does NOT need. A bunch of wanna-be Rambos toting a gun so they can exact vigilante justice wherever and whenever they want. It's people like you that give the anti-gun lobby ammunition to use against us.
Rambo's? This isnt a game CSwann, lots of people are dead, 2 in the tiny city of Syracuse in the last year, one was a 75 year old guy. The POS knocked him down and kicked him in the head till his eyes came out of the sockets. You dont think the proper punishment for this is death? You will be happy to know that a punk murderer who did this in Syr got up to 7 years in the klink, the old guy got an undertakers stuffing for Christmas!

Im not sure if you can grasp the level of evil were talking about here, can you imagine burying your Grandfather or Grandson after something like this happened? If the DA's wont treat this with the appropriate level of response for the threat, the citizens will and the punks will wish they had gotten a job flipping burgers instead of playing games like kill whitey!

Last edited by WebleyFosbery38; 11-25-2013 at 09:48 AM.
People Like This 
Old 11-25-2013, 10:12 AM   #12

Liked 1017 Times on 704 Posts
Likes Given: 346

One thing that gets my goat about all this is if white teens where playing the knock out game the national media would be on this like white on rice. Obama would be standing at the podium saying my grandfather looks just like the victim. Since they are black kids the media doesn't want to stereotype the black kids. We can't report evil things that someone who would look like Obama's son are doing.

Last edited by John_Deer; 11-25-2013 at 11:33 AM.
People Like This 
Old 11-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #13

Liked 104 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
The only reason this dirtbag was charged with a hate crime is because the victim was a Jew. If it was just a normal evil white person, no hate crime charge would've been brought.

I have yet to hear of a black person being charged with a hate crime for attacking a white person because of their race.
I guess we normal evil white persons just to need to do what we've always had to do. TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES!
Old 11-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1674 Times on 920 Posts
Likes Given: 2454

Quote:
A bunch of wanna-be Rambos toting a gun so they can exact vigilante justice wherever and whenever they want. It's people like you that give the anti-gun lobby ammunition to use against us.
Yep, there is that term "vigilante justice" that the anti-self defense crowd uses. Dare defend yourself from the vermin who prey on US society and you get called a "vigilante" by the same people who make excuses for violent criminals. Well, i don't give a damn, if attacked i will shoot the sob.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2172 Times on 1286 Posts
Likes Given: 1148

Am I wrong or isn't defending ourselves & loved ones from crap like the knockout game and other potentially deadly violence the main reason why we choose to CC?

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

People Like This 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #16

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
This is exactly the sort of thing the pro second amendment cause does NOT need. A bunch of wanna-be Rambos toting a gun so they can exact vigilante justice wherever and whenever they want. It's people like you that give the anti-gun lobby ammunition to use against us.
Wrong and very anti-self defense. The reason to carry is just for this kind of case, it is not vigilante anything. it is self protection.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #17

Liked 128 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Time to start playing the "pop a cap in their a$$es" game with them if they try that with any of us.

Old 11-26-2013, 06:23 AM   #18

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww
Wrong and very anti-self defense. The reason to carry is just for this kind of case, it is not vigilante anything. it is self protection.

Name:  image-2278738022.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  28.8 KB

Agreed
Old 11-26-2013, 07:18 AM   #19

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
I would like to know just what you think Concealed Carry and the Second Amendment is for? Do you think it is so we can sit around the barber shop on Saturday and talk about guns??
Old 11-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #20

Liked 104 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Seriously? Do you really expect us to order our lives around what makes the anti-gun lobby happy? There is a big difference between preparedness and vigilantism. I train in martial arts not because I'm spoiling for a fight. Those of us who train in martial arts do not go around every day looking for someone to beat up any more than those of us who carry concealed go around looking for someone to shoot. One reason I carry a gun is because I'm realistic enough to know my martial arts training is not fool proof. The gun is just one more tool in my belt. Hopefully I'll never need any of those tools but they're ready just in case. If there were more people like me in this country there would be less random violence. The kind of people who play the knockout game would find themselves a safer way to amuse themselves. They know the police can't be everywhere but they might be more likely to behave themselves if they learned to assume their intended victim or one of the bystanders was capable of taking them out. That isn't vigilantism. That's responsible citizenship in 21st century America.