Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Knockout Game Punk Charged With Hate Crime (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/knockout-game-punk-charged-hate-crime-100749/)

alsaqr 11-25-2013 12:47 AM

Knockout Game Punk Charged With Hate Crime
 
Yep, this vermin got charged with a hate crime. Too bad the anti-gun liberals who run NY City refuse to allow law abiding citizens to carry guns. If enough of the cowardly scumbags were killed this crap would stop.

Quote:

The Brooklyn, N.Y., man accused of assaulting an Orthodox Jew in what appears to be another case of the knockout game is being charged with a hate crime for the alleged attack.

Amrit Marajh, 28, was charged with harassment as a hate crime after he allegedly punched the 24-year-old Orthodox Jewish man Friday morning.

The unidentified victim believes he was attacked as part of the deadly "knockout" game, where an attacker aims to knock out the victim with a single sucker punch, police said.

The violent game has been linked to assault reports in at least six states, and three people have been killed in suspected knockout attacks.

The unidentified Brooklyn victim said he was walking home early Friday morning in the Borough Park section of Brooklyn when he was assaulted and heard his alleged attackers daring each other to punch him out minutes before one actually assaulted him, according to police.
http://news.yahoo.com/knockout-game-suspect-charged-hate-crime-100039465--abc-news-topstories.html

Rocky7 11-25-2013 01:10 AM

The Knockout "Game"? That's an interesting way to put it.

Is that anything like the old Cross Burning Game?

aandabooks 11-25-2013 01:51 AM

Maybe kind of like the old "swinging at the end of a rope game". Going to have to bring back some these old fashioned games from the good old days.

1911love 11-25-2013 04:26 AM

The only reason this dirtbag was charged with a hate crime is because the victim was a Jew. If it was just a normal evil white person, no hate crime charge would've been brought.

I have yet to hear of a black person being charged with a hate crime for attacking a white person because of their race.

alsaqr 11-25-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

The only reason this dirtbag was charged with a hate crime is because the victim was a Jew. If it was just a normal evil white person, no hate crime charge would've been brought.

Bingo!!!!!

From the link:

Quote:

In response to at least eight attacks in the past few weeks, police have stepped up patrols in several Brooklyn neighborhoods where many Jewish people, the latest New York victim among them, have been the targeted.

cswann1 11-25-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsaqr (Post 1439644)
If enough of the cowardly scumbags were killed this crap would stop.

This is exactly the sort of thing the pro second amendment cause does NOT need. A bunch of wanna-be Rambos toting a gun so they can exact vigilante justice wherever and whenever they want. It's people like you that give the anti-gun lobby ammunition to use against us.

mountainman13 11-25-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cswann1 (Post 1439949)

This is exactly the sort of thing the pro second amendment cause does NOT need. A bunch of wanna-be Rambos toting a gun so they can exact vigilante justice wherever and whenever they want. It's people like you that give the anti-gun lobby ammunition to use against us.

Are you kidding?
The cops can put out as many patrols as they want, the only thing that is putting a dent in this is gun owners that are shooting back. This is exactly the type of thing that people arm themselves for.
This is the perfect example to show that you are either a gun owner or a victim.

G30USMC 11-25-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13
are you kidding? The cops can put out as many patrols as they want, the only thing that is putting a dent in this is gun owners that are shooting back. This is exactly the type of thing that people arm themselves for. This is the perfect example to show that you are either a gun owner or a victim.

+1000.........

duddie10 11-25-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13 (Post 1439953)

Are you kidding?
The cops can put out as many patrols as they want, the only thing that is putting a dent in this is gun owners that are shooting back. This is exactly the type of thing that people arm themselves for.
This is the perfect example to show that you are either a gun owner or a victim.

10 points!!

RJMercer 11-25-2013 09:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm just sayin.........


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.