Keep Brandon Webb off the NRA Board of Directors
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Keep Brandon Webb off the NRA Board of Directors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1919 Times on 1109 Posts
Likes Given: 3922

Default Keep Brandon Webb off the NRA Board of Directors

Articles for your reading. Your thoughts?

Keep Brandon Webb off the NRA Board of Directors

http://www.thebangswitch.com/keep-brandon-webb-off-the-nra-board-of-directors/?utm_source=feedly

Brandon Webb
My Thoughts on Guns, Gear, Planes, & Politics

http://www.brandontylerwebb.com/830/the-gun-problem-in-america/

NRA board member Joaquin Jackson, the enemy with in

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #2

Liked 4806 Times on 2327 Posts
Likes Given: 1498

Wow! How recent is this?

He must be a minority voice on the board because I've seen the NRA endorse such non sense.

Tack

Old 12-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

neither one seems to have the best interests of the LAC gun owner in mind with opinions like those.

i think that not allowing Brandon Webb access to being a board member and getting Joaquin Jackson gone are in our best interests too.

Old 12-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1919 Times on 1109 Posts
Likes Given: 3922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Wow! How recent is this?

He must be a minority voice on the board because I've seen the NRA endorse such non sense.

Tack
The information on Brandon Webb is recent and also from earlier this year. This video on you tube was uploaded on 15 Aug 2007.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2134 Times on 1155 Posts
Likes Given: 3244

Joaquin Jackson has been re-elected to the NRA board of directors since he went on his anti "assault rifle" rant. He gets re-elected because he is a former TX ranger, don't you know. i don't give a damn if Webb was a SEAL, he will not get my vote.

Old 12-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1361 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

It's time for NRA members to demand the resignation of this idiot. Compromise on gun control is nothing but surrender. You've got an NRA board member here who wants rifles limited to a 5-round capacity. WTF???? And a former Navy SEAL who wants to be a board member who thinks gun control will stop mass shootings.

Is this where my membership dues and contributions have gone? I'm p*ssed right now.

People Like This 
Old 12-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #7

Liked 327 Times on 228 Posts

I'm torn on the Webb comments. Am I the only one that's been to the range and cringed at some of the gun safety issues, and/or the people's behavior? The only thing that really keeps me from agreeing with Webb is my deep Libertarian streak. Until the idiots actually harm someone I don't think I'd vote to disarm them. And thank you to the RSOs that must constantly correct certain people.

Old 12-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3861 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

What a dangerous Webb he weaves! ok, ok, too dry?..geez.

"Feuer Frei!"

People Like This 
Old 12-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2134 Times on 1155 Posts
Likes Given: 3244

Quote:
It's time for NRA members to demand the resignation of this idiot.
NRA members have re-elected Jackson twice since he went on his rant. i tried to warn NRA members about Jackson: Got a lot of flak from his buds for my trouble.

The big problem: Few eligible NRA members bother to vote.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #10
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacColt68 View Post
I'm torn on the Webb comments. Am I the only one that's been to the range and cringed at some of the gun safety issues, and/or the people's behavior? The only thing that really keeps me from agreeing with Webb is my deep Libertarian streak. Until the idiots actually harm someone I don't think I'd vote to disarm them. And thank you to the RSOs that must constantly correct certain people.
i am a huge proponent of gun safety, but never should it be mandatory for ownership. at no point have i ever seen anything about mandatory safety training in the 2 amendment.

and his remarks about 5 round limited magazines? that right thereis right in line with liberal democratic thinking. think Dianne Fienstien! and Hillary Clinton! and Obama! and the liberal gun hating media.

and the word compromise that many of them speak of? what about that? compromise in it's truest sense is about two sides coming to terms theat benefit both sides. as my understanding of the history of all gun control laws, band and restrictions, not once does it seem that LAC who are gunowners, have gotten compromise, but have had taken from them, with nothing given in return. that IMO, is not compromise. all of this so-called "compromise" on the part of gunowners, for the cause of stopping violent crime and violent acts upon innocent people, but time and history have proven, that none of these have yet to stop criminals from getting guns, not have they stopped or detered crime to any degree. so they can take their "compromise" and shove it.

Brandon Webb, while i commend his service to our country, does not belong on the board of members of the NRA in any type of capacity. Johnson needs to be replaced as well. his views do not reflect mine in any way with his stance on "assault weapons" and magazine restrictions.