Kagan: The NRA is kind of like the KKK
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Kagan: The NRA is kind of like the KKK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Kagan: The NRA is kind of like the KKK

Another libtard know it all, just like hitlary clit-on and the jew hating reporter.

Hot Air

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-19-2010, 03:16 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

...and this is surprising because? It is to be expected from Comrade Maobama's choices.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 06-19-2010, 04:03 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Demonize, label, dehumanize and marginalize the people that defend the Second Amendment. Then grab the guns.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 06-19-2010, 04:08 AM   #4

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

It's going to be a race to November I'm starting to think.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #5

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
It's going to be a race to November I'm starting to think.
Let's just hope the American Voting Public doesn't continue to screw up so badly....

I would like to see a Justice that is MARRIED with at least ONE kid and perhaps even served in the military or some sort of public service sector like education or law enforcement ect. NOT some unmarried activist that doesn't have a true grasp of the human experience....

Old 06-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by inwadventures View Post
Let's just hope the American Voting Public doesn't continue to screw up so badly....

I would like to see a Justice that is MARRIED with at least ONE kid and perhaps even served in the military or some sort of public service sector like education or law enforcement ect. NOT some unmarried activist that doesn't have a true grasp of the human experience....
Excellent point.

Old 06-19-2010, 05:14 PM   #7

Wink

Thanks. I have been following the process and I kept getting more and more frustrated with the information coming out and had to ask myself... Ok, other than her obviously liberal views...Why not her? What is my ideal candidate for judging policy that can greatly influence our lives?

My concluson: Besides being a left-wing-nutjob-politician... was that she was soooooo far detached from the complete human experience that her world view will be flawed and incomplete. Heck, the candidate would be even better if they spent a little time living abroad!

Real experience cannot and will NEVER be replaced by accademia. (This coming from a teacher.... should tell you something)

Ok... rant off.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #8

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Well, she does have a point. NRA-KKK all letters and they rhyme. Can we expect deeper thought processes from these ideological whack-jobs?

Old 06-20-2010, 12:12 AM   #9

Again, another appeal to emotion rather than fact. What makes the NRA like the KKK I would ask her? And I would want answers in specifics. She probably would say something along the lines of "there both just bad!". Because she couldnt give an answer that makes logical sense on how the NRA is like the KKK.

Old 06-20-2010, 05:01 AM   #10

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Don't you know, ALL acronyms are EVIL!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson