Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Kagan: The NRA is kind of like the KKK (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/kagan-nra-kind-like-kkk-28493/)

Kimber45 06-19-2010 12:15 AM

Kagan: The NRA is kind of like the KKK

Another libtard know it all, just like hitlary clit-on and the jew hating reporter.

Hot Air

CA357 06-19-2010 03:16 AM

...and this is surprising because? It is to be expected from Comrade Maobama's choices.

CA357 06-19-2010 04:03 AM

Demonize, label, dehumanize and marginalize the people that defend the Second Amendment. Then grab the guns.

DrumJunkie 06-19-2010 04:08 AM

It's going to be a race to November I'm starting to think.

RJCXJ 06-19-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumJunkie (Post 302498)
It's going to be a race to November I'm starting to think.

Let's just hope the American Voting Public doesn't continue to screw up so badly....

I would like to see a Justice that is MARRIED with at least ONE kid and perhaps even served in the military or some sort of public service sector like education or law enforcement ect. NOT some unmarried activist that doesn't have a true grasp of the human experience....

CA357 06-19-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inwadventures (Post 302732)
Let's just hope the American Voting Public doesn't continue to screw up so badly....

I would like to see a Justice that is MARRIED with at least ONE kid and perhaps even served in the military or some sort of public service sector like education or law enforcement ect. NOT some unmarried activist that doesn't have a true grasp of the human experience....

Excellent point.

RJCXJ 06-19-2010 05:14 PM

Thanks. I have been following the process and I kept getting more and more frustrated with the information coming out and had to ask myself... Ok, other than her obviously liberal views...Why not her? What is my ideal candidate for judging policy that can greatly influence our lives?

My concluson: Besides being a left-wing-nutjob-politician... was that she was soooooo far detached from the complete human experience that her world view will be flawed and incomplete. Heck, the candidate would be even better if they spent a little time living abroad!

Real experience cannot and will NEVER be replaced by accademia. (This coming from a teacher.... should tell you something)

Ok... rant off.

freefall 06-19-2010 11:40 PM

Well, she does have a point. NRA-KKK all letters and they rhyme. Can we expect deeper thought processes from these ideological whack-jobs?

clip11 06-20-2010 12:12 AM

Again, another appeal to emotion rather than fact. What makes the NRA like the KKK I would ask her? And I would want answers in specifics. She probably would say something along the lines of "there both just bad!". Because she couldnt give an answer that makes logical sense on how the NRA is like the KKK.

pandamonium 06-20-2010 05:01 AM

Don't you know, ALL acronyms are EVIL!