Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Justice officials paniced

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Justice officials paniced

Justice Officials in 'Panic Mode' as Hearing Nears on Failed Anti-Gun Trafficking Program - FoxNews.com

We have a glimmer of hope that this will show how bad the government really is. Maybe this will wake people up.

I'm just wondering how the government is going to try to twist this to put the blame on gun owners.

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-10-2011, 02:54 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

gps in stocks of gun... that actually a pretty good idea in the border states... why America you could probably get a boat load (literly) shipped over from other countries for around the same price.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 06-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I'm sure some BATFE and Justice Dept. people are panicing right now, mostly because they know they will be the fall guys in this whole fiasco. I doubt the ones who authorized this and called the shots will be the ones who get burned. These people are experts at covering their own arse while naming scapegoats by the handful.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #4

Liked 2215 Times on 999 Posts
Likes Given: 2143

And those evil guns are already being held responsible for murders in Mexico. Even Fox can't get it right.