Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

POS indeed

The truth will set you free, but first it's going to piss you off.

"Time to nut up or shut up." - Tallahassee

"Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid." - The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddn View Post
I'm a man, I see it as my obligation to like guns. And they are just so fun.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #3

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

osamaobama will get his 12 million votes he will need to stay in office

Old 05-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #4

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default Wow

Every item we already have, for f*ck sake stop it NOW. This is why they believe we are weak.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:57 AM   #5

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

We ARE weak! Just like natural global temperature fluctuations, America goes from inspired strength to insipid weakness. We are now the apologetic, sniveling mass of Jello that Obama wants us to be so that he can permit an invasion which will result in the Change" that he's hoping for.
We need to tell him to GTFO at the polls. On our tee-shirts. On our bumpers. He's doing everything that he can to hand America to Hugo Chavez, and I won't tolerate that.

Old 05-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Thumbs down

I'd like to post what i have in mind in case this passes, but the mods might have to ban me to avoid liability.

I also feel really sorry for the legal immigrants in that event; i will bitchslap the next person who asks me something in a language other than English (or a dialect thereof).

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:02 AM   #7

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I was flying through DC on the day of GWB's inauguration, and there were dozens of different commemorative items for sale in the airport, all made in China.
After a few minutes I asked one of the vendors if she knew where I could find one made in America, but she didn't speak English.
True story, and another one of those "life-lessons" that let me see that the America we once knew, loved, fought and died for is no more, and that the government is doing nothing to help us preserve our own little corners that we've managed to preserve.
We've been sold down the Yangtze River, folks!

Old 05-05-2010, 03:22 AM   #8

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

This will help obama so he never has to come up with the birth certificate. Because of his health care meddling my insurance premium for a less expensive package went from $99 a month to $240 a month and those with the higher package are paying $450 a month now. I am pissed but have to have insurance for the family, so now this years raise pays for the insurance increase and i see nothing.

Thanks OBAMA you ass clown, keep the change and choke on it.....

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 05-05-2010, 04:01 AM   #9

Well at least one Republican is calling the bill what it is. November can’t come soon enough. I just hope there are enough voters to kick these bums out.

Death By Gun Control The Mother of All Stats
In the 20th Century, at least 170,000,000 people were murdered by their own governments -- more killed than by crime – more than killed by war.
http://jpfo.org/index.htm

Old 05-05-2010, 04:29 AM   #10

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

As Opaww said and others on this forum, and I'm sure all over the country, Give the illegals a free pass and they are in his pocket. If this does pass we will find out just how many illegals there actually are in the country, probably a hell of a lot more than most people think. Open borders, now that should help Homeland Security keep out any terrorists. This whole thing reeks of greed, ignorance and stupidity. Could BO really be that desperate to stay in office that he would do this to US? This will not end well (if it passes,I hope it fails miserably), I foresee bad things happening. Mark my words, this will be BAD.
Taxes will skyrocket just to pay for these freeloading gimme gimmies, the deficit, man China is rubbing thier hands together right now hoping this passes, they're telling thier people to start packin cause they are buyin the USA. I guess I should start learning to speak Chinese now?
Could Congress as a whole be this stupid? I'd scream right now but my baby daughter is asleep in the next room.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson