Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Worse... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/just-when-you-thought-couldnt-get-worse-26794/)

gorknoids 05-04-2010 09:30 PM

Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...

2hot2handle 05-04-2010 09:35 PM

POS indeed :mad::mad::mad::mad:

opaww 05-04-2010 09:43 PM

osamaobama will get his 12 million votes he will need to stay in office

Davyboy 05-04-2010 09:51 PM

Wow

Every item we already have, for f*ck sake stop it NOW. This is why they believe we are weak.

gorknoids 05-05-2010 12:57 AM

We ARE weak! Just like natural global temperature fluctuations, America goes from inspired strength to insipid weakness. We are now the apologetic, sniveling mass of Jello that Obama wants us to be so that he can permit an invasion which will result in the Change" that he's hoping for.
We need to tell him to GTFO at the polls. On our tee-shirts. On our bumpers. He's doing everything that he can to hand America to Hugo Chavez, and I won't tolerate that.

orangello 05-05-2010 01:07 AM

I'd like to post what i have in mind in case this passes, but the mods might have to ban me to avoid liability.

I also feel really sorry for the legal immigrants in that event; i will bitchslap the next person who asks me something in a language other than English (or a dialect thereof).

gorknoids 05-05-2010 03:02 AM

I was flying through DC on the day of GWB's inauguration, and there were dozens of different commemorative items for sale in the airport, all made in China.
After a few minutes I asked one of the vendors if she knew where I could find one made in America, but she didn't speak English.
True story, and another one of those "life-lessons" that let me see that the America we once knew, loved, fought and died for is no more, and that the government is doing nothing to help us preserve our own little corners that we've managed to preserve.
We've been sold down the Yangtze River, folks!

doctherock 05-05-2010 03:22 AM

This will help obama so he never has to come up with the birth certificate. Because of his health care meddling my insurance premium for a less expensive package went from $99 a month to $240 a month and those with the higher package are paying $450 a month now. I am pissed but have to have insurance for the family, so now this years raise pays for the insurance increase and i see nothing.

Thanks OBAMA you ass clown, keep the change and choke on it.....

Last Crow 05-05-2010 04:01 AM

Well at least one Republican is calling the bill what it is. November canít come soon enough. I just hope there are enough voters to kick these bums out.

pandamonium 05-05-2010 04:29 AM

As Opaww said and others on this forum, and I'm sure all over the country, Give the illegals a free pass and they are in his pocket. If this does pass we will find out just how many illegals there actually are in the country, probably a hell of a lot more than most people think. Open borders, now that should help Homeland Security keep out any terrorists. This whole thing reeks of greed, ignorance and stupidity. Could BO really be that desperate to stay in office that he would do this to US? This will not end well (if it passes,I hope it fails miserably), I foresee bad things happening. Mark my words, this will be BAD.
Taxes will skyrocket just to pay for these freeloading gimme gimmies, the deficit, man China is rubbing thier hands together right now hoping this passes, they're telling thier people to start packin cause they are buyin the USA. I guess I should start learning to speak Chinese now?
Could Congress as a whole be this stupid? I'd scream right now but my baby daughter is asleep in the next room.