Just watching the news... - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Just watching the news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4886 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell View Post
Tack,

I hope I am not out of line here sir, but after reading many of your posts on many different things, I may love you.
Not out of line at all...Fathead and ZombieGirl both sport "I Love Tack" matching tattoos!

Tack

Old 01-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #32

Liked 516 Times on 279 Posts
Likes Given: 113

ANYONE who says a magazine capacity ban is "reasonable" doesn't get it.

You are either new to this conflict and don't remember 1994 or have completely forgotten about what happened in the past.

NY had a 10 round limit. As of today it is now 7. How many bullets do you need to hold off multiple assailants? Magazine capacity limit = Stealth AWB.

A mass murderer has plenty of time to reload and almost all of them carry multiple weapons when they use firearms. 10 round limits didn't stop the Columbine killers.

A single defender holding out against two or more armed assailants? Having to reload could mean the difference between life or death. There have been many reports of police shooting attackers multiple times and were unsuccessful bringing them down.

Previous magazine capacity limits did not reduce crime between 1994 and 2004, nor did it prevent mass shootings.

It is not a reasonable compromise.

Every time the gun grabbers talk about "reasonable" what they mean is "Give us what we want and we promise we won't ask for more. Until we do."

It is line in the sand time. They may gain ground, but not without a fight.

"For every problem there is always a solution that is simple, obvious, and wrong." - Mark Twain

People Like This 
Old 01-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #33

Liked 4886 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
If you care to explain how their proposed requirement for FFL-involvement in all private sales could be accomplished/enforced without first registering all firearms in private hands, I would be PRETTY DAMN IMPRESSED. Edit* OK, Tack, i'm pretty impressed; i guess i should have stated "fairly enforced".

BS?
Your Welcome Gello... Chess is not a game for everyone but hey, we will always share our dislike of BEARS!

Tack
Old 01-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #34

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickloy

True, are they going to put a ten word limit on free speech? That would be interesting.
Twitter much lol?!

Old 01-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #35

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Well, after watching that news conference just now im about to seriously cry. Watching people clap for their owe rights to be infrindged is truely sad. I hope our congress has more sense than our idiot Pres and Vice Pres to prevent most of this crap from passing.