Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Is this just bs propaganda, with Obamacare?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 07:31 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Here in lies a huge Dilemma ! Mitt Romney signed the MOST RESTRICTIVE FIREARMS Laws in Mass History !

And in my Home Gulag State of the Peoples Republic of New Jersey, his possible VP is Chris Christie. Both claim conservative, Republican Values, but public voting record/Conviction record for Christie as well as his comments needing more Gun Laws on books ( his blood fat levels are obviously depriving his brain of oxygen to think) .

These 2 Momma Lukes (Romney and Jersey Thick) make Obama and Biden(Biden being the only one of the 4 residing in A Pro 2A State..

Tubby is also going after NJ Bail Reform, making it into a quasi Privatized/Government run venture by allowing release to Facilities of supervision for pre trial Defendants, in the mean Time he will run the Commercial Bonding Industry in NJ outta existence ! The State actually turns a huge profit from we Agency Owners.. By Law we must supervise defendants and do so as if they later Skip Court and we apprehend in time, supervision level results in saving big $.. Anyhow, I believe Obama may go After 2nd Amend as he will be a Lame Duck w no recourse other then the Democrats never being elected to office again...

Old 07-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #22

Liked 315 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 426

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 07-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #23

Liked 248 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 163

Normally I'd agree with you guys about Romney being as bad as obama but I just can't go that far anymore. I'm not saying elect Romney but if obama gets a second term we aint seen nothin yet. Romney would at least deal with Congress. obama will keep bypassing them and even more so in a second term. obama is doing all he can to see to it that whatever congress is elected in November will not matter in his actions. The guy is an out of control maniac and to me Romney is just another politician.

Old 07-20-2012, 10:36 PM   #24

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
Normally I'd agree with you guys about Romney being as bad as obama but I just can't go that far anymore. I'm not saying elect Romney but if obama gets a second term we aint seen nothin yet. Romney would at least deal with Congress. obama will keep bypassing them and even more so in a second term. obama is doing all he can to see to it that whatever congress is elected in November will not matter in his actions. The guy is an out of control maniac and to me Romney is just another politician.
Boy the BS about the Affordable Health care Act on this forum is so deep one could never dig out...Obama has used the Executive order 1 time in his first term...Every other president used it many many times...

So I see you know the future...you know what Obama`s going to do...hum....I can see you know absolutely nothing about the political process and how the house...the senate and the White House work...but you just keep on telling these guys here what you want because it`s been my experience that everyone else knows even less if thats possible....So you can say anything you want who will know....

Can you define one single "out of control maniac" thing Obama`s done...

Old 07-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #25

Liked 463 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 276

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
..Obama has used the Executive order 1 time in his first term...Every other president used it many many times...
Then there is this:
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/obama.html

Administration of Barack Obama (2009-Present)
Disposition of Executive orders signed by President Barack Obama:

Subject Index

2009 - E.O. 13489 - E.O. 13527 (39 Executive orders issued)
2010 - E.O. 13528 - E.O. 13562 (35 Executive orders issued)
2011 - E.O. 13563 - E.O. 13596 (34 Executive orders issued)
2012 - E.O. 13597 - E.O. 13618 (22 Executive orders issued)
130 Total Executive orders Issued

NOTE: The total number of Executive orders issued for each administration includes number-and-letter designated orders, such as 9577-A, 9616-A, etc.

Old 07-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #26

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis36 View Post
Then there is this:
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/obama.html

Administration of Barack Obama (2009-Present)
Disposition of Executive orders signed by President Barack Obama:

Subject Index

2009 - E.O. 13489 - E.O. 13527 (39 Executive orders issued)
2010 - E.O. 13528 - E.O. 13562 (35 Executive orders issued)
2011 - E.O. 13563 - E.O. 13596 (34 Executive orders issued)
2012 - E.O. 13597 - E.O. 13618 (22 Executive orders issued)
130 Total Executive orders Issued

NOTE: The total number of Executive orders issued for each administration includes number-and-letter designated orders, such as 9577-A, 9616-A, etc.
There are Executive orders that are used in the normal functioning of any White House and there are Executive orders that are used to bypass the opposing party and the legislative branch...Obama used it 1 time to side step the process Bush and Clinton and Regan used it many more times to side step the process...there is a difference..