JPFO Article - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > JPFO Article

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2014, 09:14 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2029 Times on 1394 Posts
Likes Given: 771

I don't see Hilary as such a shoe in. First she has to win the Democratic primary. Obama managed to beat Hilary despite Hilary having every advantage, she had $30 million before she started campaign fund raising. Hilary lost a lot of political capital in her defeat. Then Hilary managed to hide a bunch of skeletons in her closet during her term as secretary of state. Hilary will not run for president in 2016. She has opportunities outside of politics. After the past 20 years or so Hilary is ready for a more sedate lifestyle...

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 04-30-2014, 09:16 PM   #12
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3357 Times on 2271 Posts
Likes Given: 710

But back on Track, I joined JPFO last year,..not long after Charles Heller, their Communications Director was our very first Podcast Guest!

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 04-30-2014, 09:21 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 659 Times on 391 Posts
Likes Given: 408

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
I don't see Hilary as such a shoe in. First she has to win the Democratic primary. Obama managed to beat Hilary despite Hilary having every advantage, she had $30 million before she started campaign fund raising. Hilary lost a lot of political capital in her defeat. Then Hilary managed to hide a bunch of skeletons in her closet during her term as secretary of state. Hilary will not run for president in 2016. She has opportunities outside of politics. After the past 20 years or so Hilary is ready for a more sedate lifestyle...

If everything you just said is true and that's the way it happens for 2016, then you are the MAN

Criminals, thugs and dopeheads-Do not tread on me or my family

keep your liberals at bay, so the eagle can pick them apart.

Old 04-30-2014, 09:28 PM   #14
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3357 Times on 2271 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default JPFO Article

Well,..John D IS the MAN for the most part!! I hope one Day To get to shake his hand in Person....

As for Ms. Clinton, she still has many millions, and the support of her Hubby, the Ex-Prez,...and We have all these Progressives Running around with "READY For Hill" in 2016 Bumperstickers...
People forget that she lied about Bengazi, just like Her Hubby Screwed Up In Somalia.
Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 04-30-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Old 04-30-2014, 09:53 PM   #15

Liked 4887 Times on 2369 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
People with an anti gun agenda never sleep. Why do you think schools are freaking out on kids eating their pop tarts into the shape of a gun? When someone mentions reviving the Eddie Eagle program, school boards call Eddie Eagle, Joe Camel with feathers. They want the current generation of school kids to be ignorant about guns and scared of guns.

Hitler said let me control the schools I will control their minds. Hitler was advised and trained by Germany's best.
Reminder.... 80 to 100 Million American gun owners.

The schools can only brainwash the kids who are not getting gun instruction/culture at home.

Gun owners also tend be conservatives who on par produce 1.5 more children per couple than the lib's...

So... In the words of Henry "The Long Shanks"... "If we can't get them out... We'll breed them out"

Be fruitful, multiply, and teach them all to love God, Guns, and Country.

The rest will take care of itself.

Tack
People Like This 
Old 04-30-2014, 10:54 PM   #16

Liked 712 Times on 463 Posts
Likes Given: 1949

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseric View Post
I forgot to add that "They" also have,
The Unions.
Voter Fraud.
The disgruntled Republicans, that will stay home on election day.
The third party Libertarian, funded by the Democrats.
And The Illegal Aliens.
Yeah, and we're the ones with the guns...

Non compliance to any unconstitutional 'law' is absolutely necessary, lets see them stand up to us.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 05-01-2014, 02:05 AM   #17

Liked 4887 Times on 2369 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988 View Post
Yeah, and we're the ones with the guns...

Non compliance to any unconstitutional 'law' is absolutely necessary, lets see them stand up to us.
It completely baffles Liberals to see armed Conservatives telling the Government NO.

The mentality that lives in constant fear and values nothing has a hard time grasping the mentality the lives with out fear and lives by values.

At the end of the day, push will come to shove, and the answer to the question of "who wants it most" will become quickly and painfully obvious.

Have no fear my friends... We are in good company and we know that the American Patriot WILL do all that is necessary to see liberty preserved...

...and if I could get ya all to vote Libertarian, we wouldn't even need our bullets!

Tack

Last edited by Tackleberry1; 05-01-2014 at 02:09 AM.
WNGMSTR Likes This