Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   JPFO Article (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/jpfo-article-106587/)

Cnon 04-29-2014 05:57 AM

JPFO Article
 
What Bloomberg's Everytown group is missing is the passion and dedication of freedom-loving Americans, intent on protecting their rights and freedoms. That commitment is not something you can buy, and it's not something you can create with an agenda that seeks to deprive Americans of fundamental freedoms -- freedoms confirmed by the highest court in the land and backed by the vast majority of Americans. And no matter how much the gun grabbers claim that Americans overwhelmingly support new gun control laws, the evidence is not on their side. Bloomberg may have poured $50 million into his latest project, but he has not been able to buy the support of Americans -- other than some Hollywood hypocrites and paranoid mommies.


http://jpfo.org/articles-assd04/what-will-it-take.htm


Cnon

John_Deer 04-29-2014 08:13 AM

I have been a long time reader and supporter of JPFO. I am not Jewish. Their articles have a lot of common sense information. They also have cheap flyers to pass out at rallies.

Lots of people will throw a NRA flyer down, but they will read the JPFO flier out of curiosity. I don't care who delivers the message, just so people get to read the truth.

mseric 04-29-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cnon (Post 1567356)
What Bloomberg's Everytown group is missing is the passion and dedication of freedom-loving Americans, intent on protecting their rights and freedoms. That commitment is not something you can buy, and it's not something you can create with an agenda that seeks to deprive Americans of fundamental freedoms -- freedoms confirmed by the highest court in the land and backed by the vast majority of Americans. And no matter how much the gun grabbers claim that Americans overwhelmingly support new gun control laws, the evidence is not on their side. Bloomberg may have poured $50 million into his latest project, but he has not been able to buy the support of Americans -- other than some Hollywood hypocrites and paranoid mommies.


http://jpfo.org/articles-assd04/what-will-it-take.htm


Cnon

Don't kid yourself. They have the Media, Money, Hollywood and the Music industry. More than enough to take back the House, Keep the Senate and put Hillary in the WH. This will also lead to a Socialist Controlled Supreme Court. Look for the Second Amendment to be all but a Memory by the end of Hillary's first term.

John_Deer 04-29-2014 09:42 PM

People with an anti gun agenda never sleep. Why do you think schools are freaking out on kids eating their pop tarts into the shape of a gun? When someone mentions reviving the Eddie Eagle program, school boards call Eddie Eagle, Joe Camel with feathers. They want the current generation of school kids to be ignorant about guns and scared of guns.

Hitler said let me control the schools I will control their minds. Hitler was advised and trained by Germany's best.

alsaqr 04-30-2014 02:00 PM

Quote:

Bloomberg may have poured $50 million into his latest project, but he has not been able to buy the support of Americans -- other than some Hollywood hypocrites and paranoid mommies.
Bloomberg can easily buy the votes of enough senators and representatives to pass his gun control agenda.

We ignore Bloomberg at our peril. He has the ability to spend more more money on gun control than all the gun rights organizations have ever spent.

mseric 04-30-2014 03:04 PM

I forgot to add that "They" also have,
The Unions.
Voter Fraud.
The disgruntled Republicans, that will stay home on election day.
The third party Libertarian, funded by the Democrats.
And The Illegal Aliens.

Eagle1803 04-30-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mseric (Post 1567491)
Don't kid yourself. They have the Media, Money, Hollywood and the Music industry. More than enough to take back the House, Keep the Senate and put Hillary in the WH. This will also lead to a Socialist Controlled Supreme Court. Look for the Second Amendment to be all but a Memory by the end of Hillary's first term.

Didn't know Hillary was the next president.....:confused:


I am thinking she will Stroke out:D

Sniper03 04-30-2014 03:30 PM

I can sum up most of the Bloomberg issue! A certain party which he and all the gun grabbers seem to represent are simply "Habitual Liars"! And socialist munipulators and continue to lie and deceive the citizens who are listening to them! And those listening are not intelligent enough or too blind to realize what is really going on! Members of his political group are bailing on him like it is the plague! And they better! I think in November it's going to be called Here We Come! Speaking of all the American citizens who are fed up with what is happening to America! And nothing but lies we hear from that party.
I have taken a hard stand of late and agree with the views of others and their associations.
"Don't Tread on Me"!
When the November 2016 election comes around I have come up with an attack plan! I am going to do some legal research on how far away I have to be from the polling site to post signs on the way to the polls that says (if she is the candidate) A Vote for Hillery is a Vote for a Continuing Attack on Your Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms! Every country guy and lady will take that message to mind! In Tennesee we value our Constitutional Rights to bear arms! If they do not believe it try and take em! We should all take a stand and do something besides set and complain! I will let you know the legal aspects of my attack in a later post! As stated the Battle is ON! Letters, Signs, expressing View Points with Facts, Events, or what ever it takes to start taking America back! And protecting our Constitution that has been violated and attacked of recent date!
God Bless America!

03

Eagle1803 04-30-2014 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 1568029)
I can sum up most of the Bloomberg issue! A certain party which he and all the gun grabbers seem to represent are simply "Habitual Liars"! And socialist munipulators and continue to lie and deceive the citizens who are listening to them! And those listening are not intelligent enough or too blind to realize what is really going on! Members of his political group are bailing on him like it is the plague! And they better! I think in November it's going to be called Here We Come! Speaking of all the American citizens who are fed up with what is happening to America! And nothing but lies we hear from that party.
I have taken a hard stand of late and agree with the views of others and their associations.
"Don't Tread on Me"! The battle is ON!

03

Good point Sniper!


From what has happened the last 5 years, crazy and to many Rats in the closet. Time to clean house people:D

Can we say An Uprising in America!

DrFootball 04-30-2014 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 1568029)
I can sum up most of the Bloomberg issue! A certain party which he and all the gun grabbers seem to represent are simply "Habitual Liars"! And socialist munipulators and continue to lie and deceive the citizens who are listening to them! And those listening are not intelligent enough or too blind to realize what is really going on! Members of his political group are bailing on him like it is the plague! And they better! I think in November it's going to be called Here We Come! Speaking of all the American citizens who are fed up with what is happening to America! And nothing but lies we hear from that party.

I have taken a hard stand of late and agree with the views of others and their associations.

"Don't Tread on Me"!

When the November 2016 election comes around I have come up with an attack plan! I am going to do some legal research on how far away I have to be from the polling site to post signs on the way to the polls that says (if she is the candidate) A Vote for Hillery is a Vote for a Continuing Attack on Your Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms! Every country guy and lady will take that message to mind! In Tennesee we value our Constitutional Rights to bear arms! If they do not believe it try and take em! We should all take a stand and do something besides set and complain! I will let you know the legal aspects of my attack in a later post! As stated the Battle is ON! Letters, Signs, expressing View Points with Facts, Events, or what ever it takes to start taking America back! And protecting our Constitution that has been violated and attacked of recent date!

God Bless America!



03


Im with ya! The less we care the More they WIN!!, That being said, We are better when we DONT WISH Bad on someone. Karma is a.......You know what I mean.

I remember Meeting her when she was running for Senate In NY. One of my Supervisors Loved her so much I thought she had the "Hots" for her.....I knew since then that she was a waste...


Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:02 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.