Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Journalists, Politicians Refuse to Post Lawn Sign saying HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 980 Times on 498 Posts
Likes Given: 705

Default Journalists, Politicians Refuse to Post Lawn Sign saying HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE

Ah, the joy of calling people out... Love the guy brandishing though.

http://youtu.be/cj3v78UPK3A

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1042 Times on 672 Posts
Likes Given: 5349

If your neighbor is anti-gun, but is too much of a coward to advertise, I recommend this:

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

People Like This 
Old 04-01-2013, 10:49 PM   #3

Liked 608 Times on 365 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Love that sign Kfox! Maybe a few on the WH lawn would look nice.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2171 Times on 1285 Posts
Likes Given: 1148

Apparently, their not stupid enough to post a sign that basically says "Come One Come All".

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

Warrior1256 Likes This 
Old 04-01-2013, 11:27 PM   #5

Liked 277 Times on 164 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Gee, they want gun free zones but will not put a sign in on their own property? Armed guards? Police? From the way they act you might conclude that they do not have the strength of their convictions.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #6
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1042 Times on 672 Posts
Likes Given: 5349

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
Love that sign Kfox! Maybe a few on the WH lawn would look nice.
Not on the WH lawn, pointing towards it. that would drive the Secret Service nuts!

I myself would like to post them around Governor Cuomo's mansion, and near Bloomberg's residence. Give them both an idea of what the rest of us are going through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
Gee, they want gun free zones but will not put a sign in on their own property? Armed guards? Police? From the way they act you might conclude that they do not have the strength of their convictions.
Kinda reminds me of Arnold, Sly, and Clint. All three of them are anti-gun, but none of them will turn down that paycheck because of their beliefs. They think we shouldn't have guns, but they have made millions from using them in their films.

The only people I hate more than child molesters and wife beaters is hypocrites. if you are going to make a stand on an issue, your performances should reflect that stand. principals should be more important than money.

KJG67, Love the avatar, I just watched that movie over the weekend. One of my all time favorites.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Last edited by kfox75; 04-02-2013 at 08:48 AM.
KJG67 Likes This 
Old 04-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #7
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4615 Times on 2310 Posts
Likes Given: 4749

That clip probably illuminates the difference between Downstate and the real state better than anything! The cop misquoting the law was precious "Its illegal to record a cop"! Loved the guy that flashed his piece and said he couldnt really put up the sign cause he carries! Lastly, no wonder they dont worry in those parts about crooks, they hire thugs to sit in front of the house and shoot anyone that might do anything bad!

What a Load of Feces!

Old 04-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #8

Liked 23 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 141

Wow - what a great demonstration of the rampant hypocrisy typical with the anti-gun crowd! It's sadly comical how these folks claim to be against guns but don't want to live with the consequences of their claimed beliefs.

In fact, I think all anti-gun folks should change their #1 talking point to include: "We're OK with guns to keep our families safe, we just don't want you to have them."

Joe

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Suggested gun control movement talking point: "We're OK with guns to keep our families safe, we just don't want you to have them." - Joe

People Like This