Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Jim Carrey Apologizes...maybe?Not!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 02:54 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 741 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Just where is the handle on a hoe? I thought they were carried six-pack style!
Sounds like you got it all figured out. You probably even have the tall boots, with room in front for your dates hind legs.........

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

People Like This 
Old 07-10-2013, 03:06 AM   #32

Liked 741 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Just messin with you.....

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 07-10-2013, 03:09 AM   #33
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7834 Times on 4523 Posts
Likes Given: 10088

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
Sounds like you got it all figured out. You probably even have the tall boots, with room in front for your dates hind legs.........
You got it Honey!

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 07-10-2013, 03:10 AM   #34
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7834 Times on 4523 Posts
Likes Given: 10088

Quote:
Just messin with you.....
S'Alright. I think I got you figured out too.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
readygirl Likes This 
Old 07-10-2013, 04:32 AM   #35

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
How was it baby
not ba-a-a-a-a-aaaaad

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Mason609 Likes This 
Old 07-10-2013, 04:37 AM   #36

Liked 71 Times on 59 Posts

YANKEE GO HOME DADGUMIT!!!!!!!! lol. Not an apology. Nuff' said.

Old 07-10-2013, 05:13 AM   #37

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

I was pissed at him when he came out with the cold dead hands video, I still don't damn well like him and I won't be seeing his movies my money isn't going to him anymore I use to like his movies I can respect other actors and actresses and I like there movies but after the BS that he's pulled he aint seein a dime of my money.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

People Like This 
Old 07-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #38

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

He is a no talent Canadian reject. His painfully small career is over his mouth has over loaded his posterior. He can only pray that Paula Deen can recover and she offers him a job washing dishes.

Old 07-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #39
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5681 Times on 2813 Posts
Likes Given: 6043

These idiots need to learn to keep their friggen mouths shut when they arent in a movie production studio! Their opinion as a star means nothing to me unless I agree with them, If I dont, I will shun them like an Amish Whore! They are better off doing what they get paid for than walking out on a limb as resident expert in anything other than their forte! Does anyone really care WTF The Costas think about our guns?

They open their yaps, that means they are a target of opportunity! He's a fool, a tool and the f'n village Idiot so its the stocks for him! I have no problem accepting a real apology from someone who has recognized the errors of their ways but have some serious agita when they do it to protect their bottom line!

Old 07-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #40

Liked 742 Times on 424 Posts
Likes Given: 1187

Im no fan of Jim Carey, the person, or the actor. But i can seperate the two. Alex Baldwin is my favorite actor. I know he is a liberal wackjob, but i appreciate his work. I wouldnt call him to ask whats wrong with my car, i wouldnt call him if a pipe broke in my basement, and i wouldnt call him to find out about my 2nd amendment rights. I would call him if i was making a movie....thats what he does....

Don't follow me.....You won't make it.....