Jewelery Store Heist Goes Sour in Philadelphia !
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Jewelery Store Heist Goes Sour in Philadelphia !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 02:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Exclamation Jewelery Store Heist Goes Sour in Philadelphia !

Today at around 10:20 am two men attempted to rob a jewelry store in the North East section of Philadelphia on Rising Sun Ave. The owner of the store drew a 45 and shot one assailant in the head killing him instantly, but he went down fighting. The other assailant drew a 38 Special and started firing back at the owner. It is not know whether or not the other creep was hit but the store owner took a shot to the chest and died about an hour later at Albert Einstein Hospital. The owner was a 67 year old man who was one of the nicest people you could know. It's a damn shame this man took one in the chest in the process. The anti-gun nuts will scream that it's because he had a gun that's why he was shot. Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but those creeps would have shot him whether he had a gun or not, and even though he did get shot, at least he took one out with him, he went down fighting ! The other may be shot as well {we hope} and he will be caught. I just hope this goes to show criminals that if you try to harm us, rob us, or shoot us, we will fight back and shoot back ! If it means we may lose our lives, so be it, but you will lose yours also ! Let this be a deterrent to all criminals who like to harm innocent people, let this be a warning !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-22-2010, 03:16 AM   #2
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 10968 Times on 4751 Posts
Likes Given: 1802

Damn shame that the owner was killed. Have a friend that is a jewler here in VA- few years back, goblin entered his small shop- just he and his wife working there- and started by firing a shot into the ceiling. Haig and his wife BOTH drew and shot the bad guy. I took them a box of ammo- and congratulations on doing the things they needed to stay alive.

Old 10-22-2010, 03:23 AM   #3

The media will have a field day with this one. Sorry about the owner, at least one of the perps will now at least have some value as worm dirt.
Semper gero sub gero

Old 10-22-2010, 03:42 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 556plinker View Post
The media will have a field day with this one. Sorry about the owner, at least one of the perps will now at least have some value as worm dirt.
That's the thing im not looking forward to is the damn liberal media and what they have to say ! I guess im gonna be getting indigestion from listening to talk radio for the next week or so. Like you said at least one was taken out, hopefully the other is bleeding to death somewhere !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

Old 10-22-2010, 09:50 AM   #5

Default following the story

maybe? the story can be followed at this link

Police: Botched heist at Philadelphia jewelry store leaves owner, would-be robber dead - wtvr

♥ Exercise daily - walk with the Lord!

Old 10-23-2010, 05:56 PM   #6

Liked 3257 Times on 1636 Posts
Likes Given: 432

I noticed the dead goblin is identified as an "alleged" robber. I believe that since he is past complaining, they can drop the "alleged" portion. It's not as though he was a random customer.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 10-23-2010, 07:29 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
I noticed the dead goblin is identified as an "alleged" robber. I believe that since he is past complaining, they can drop the "alleged" portion. It's not as though he was a random customer.
This makes me furious. Iin our country where the goblin was caught in the act with witnesses and then is still refered to as an alledged criminal. Political correctness will destroy your country like it did ours.

Old 10-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theunsb View Post
This makes me furious. Iin our country where the goblin was caught in the act with witnesses and then is still refered to as an alledged criminal. Political correctness will destroy your country like it did ours.
i couldnt agree with you more. there is no alleged in this situation. and i say the hell with pc i hate that bs and have to deal with it daily at work! military and there pc some times you just gotta say what needs to be said.
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity
"No combat-ready unit ever passed inspection, and no inspection-ready unit ever passed combat."

Old 10-23-2010, 11:20 PM   #9

Anyone having the temerity to fight back is immediately arrested and treated worse than a criminal. I think it it is time we took back our rights to self defense, and f*ck political correctness

Old 10-24-2010, 12:05 PM   #10

Thumbs down Political Correctness .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datam View Post
Anyone having the temerity to fight back is immediately arrested and treated worse than a criminal. I think it it is time we took back our rights to self defense, and f*ck political correctness
I can't agree more ! The one thing I hate most is Political Correctness !
I cannot stand it and hate it with a passion! when I hear of it I get indigestion
and it is probably why my blood pressure is slightly high. In a conversation once I used the term "Oriental", only to be corrected be a granola munching liberal
that "Oriental" is not politically correct . My response with my head getting ready to explode was "F#*# political correctness, it's what is ruining our country and is a violation of the 1st. Amendment ! What difference does it make if you use the word Oriental or Asian ? When speaking about a particular group of Asians like Chinese or Japanese, Oriental is actually the correct term.
Asian can mean anyone who is Indian, Pakistani, or from Kahzakistan, these folks are not Oriental ! Catch my drift ? Im sure everyone here does .
So not only is PC wrong, it is stupid and ignorant as well !