James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO - Page 9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 12:29 AM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

The more I think about this, the more disturbed I get.

Not at the whole James Yeager thing and whether or not you agree with him.

What disturbs me is the main stream media picked up on his comments immediately and ran with it. Yet they said nothing about the people who called out for the killing of the NRA president and others by name specificly and those who are members of the NRA.

We have fallen into their trap. Now we are arguing amongst ourselves while they sit back and laugh.

Why don't we put it aside and get back to what is really important.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:31 AM   #82

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 20

No, responsible gun owners should clearly reject and condemn the crazies, like Yeager.

People Like This 
Old 01-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #83
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallCaliberGuy View Post
The more I think about this, the more disturbed I get.

Not at the whole James Yeager thing and whether or not you agree with him.

What disturbs me is the main stream media picked up on his comments immediately and ran with it. Yet they said nothing about the people who called out for the killing of the NRA president and others by name specificly and those who are members of the NRA.

We have fallen into their trap. Now we are arguing amongst ourselves while they sit back and laugh.

Why don't we put it aside and get back to what is really important.
exactly! seems as they can call for the killing of NRA officials and that is perfectly alright, and it's freedom of speach and their 1st amendment rights, and James Yeager basicly does the same thing and they vilify him in the press for his remarks. fair should be fair, but we know the liberal gun hating media doesn't play fair!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:19 AM   #84
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2258 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 3528

Quote:
No, responsible gun owners should clearly reject and condemn the crazies, like Yeager.
Bingo!!!
Yeager is a fool. Hes acting like an over dosed meth addict. Wake the hell up and realize that Yeager has done irreparable damage to our Second Amendment rights. There are tens of millions of citizens who are sitting on the fence on the gun control debate. Many will look at idiots like Yeager and think all gunowners act like that. The certificate his students were awarded will be looked at with derision and scorn.

Yeager is trying to incite folks into armed insurrection against the duly elected US government. He lacks the guts to do it himself.

http://www.papadeltabravo.com/blog/?p=1581

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2012/12/10/buck-yeager-will-kill-you-if-you-are-man-enough-to-call-him-a-coward/
Old 01-14-2013, 01:51 AM   #85

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

While Mr. Yeager’s video and comments should be condemned in the strongest terms by the shooting community, he has provided evidence to one of our positions. In particular the need to identify and restrict the mentally ill from obtaining and using firearms. It is unfortunate that the media will not balance their reporting by exposing those mentally ill individuals who endorse the killing of gun rights activists.

Bill
NRA Life Member

"Democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote" Ben Franklin

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

"It is God’s job to judge and forgive my enemy, I only arrange the meeting." Unidentified Marine

Old 01-14-2013, 04:47 AM   #86

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Perhaps some of the open carry folks will show up at a school. It's their right, and no one could misinterpret their intents, right? That will ice our cake nicely.

I hit it...didn't I?

Old 01-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #87

Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Wonder what the liberal elite, liberals, fence sitters, and other mamby pamby pant wetters thought about Patrick Henry's fiery speech to the other radical insurrectionists a couple hundred years ago.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #88

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

Jim only said what a lot of us feel. I'm not gonna put him down for that. What would YOU do if they came to take YOUR guns. That's what he was talking about. I hope he get on lots of TV shows. He can be pretty articulate. A lot of good can come from this.

John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #89
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

I can see him pushing his agenda further and the media giving him the opportunity to do so and I can see him potentially making it worse for himself an gun owners than it already is. Incendiary comments like those that he made put gun owners in a bad light and creates a stereotype.

Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56
Solon Likes This 
Old 01-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #90

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

JY is not the only voice who's cautioned that further restrictions could lead to violence. He was directly addressing Uncle Joe's comment about using executive orders to circumvent congress and stated flatly that this type of power grab would be unacceptable.

His choice of words and demeanor were ill advised and will probably do more harm than good but...I did hear another 2A Advocate tell Pierce Morgan point blank that another AWB ban would likely lead to 1776 all over again.

That is a valid discussion and one the fence sitter need to hear. Most of these so called "middle of the road" voters we are all worried about need to understand that supporting stricter gun control will make the LESS safe, not more safe. They need to understand that at a minimum these laws embolden violent criminals and in a worse case scenario COULD ignite a firestorm that engulfs the entire nation in civil war.

I do not endorse JY's comments but at least they were honest comments and while they don't reflect ALL gun owners they certainly do reflect some.

The Boston Massacre touched a nerve way back when...It led to the events at Concord Bridge which galvanized "enough" colonials to action that the Revolution ensued.

Irresponsible comments from an Administration that already has a track record of tramping the Constitution IS the REAL controversy here and JY's comments while "over the top" have and will continue to spur others to speak honestly about the threat our current regime is flirting with.

Main Steam media has more than once compared the POTUS to Abraham Lincoln...if he pushes illegal gun control the same way Lincoln pushed illegal trampling of States rights...he just might get to wear that Top Hat...and we will all have see where that road leads.

Any road that does not lead to civilian disarmament is ok by me.

Tack