James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 37
Liked 17 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAD View Post
Just when I thought obama couldn't divide our nation any further..

Yeager has a small following but he isn't liked by the majority in the gun community. They make fun of him all the time

He has a big mouth but that is all. When he was in Iraq as a contractor his convoy came under fire he ran and let 2 of his team get killed.

Google it
I have seen the video. He did not run and let 2 of his team get killed!!
What he did was standard procedure. He pulled back to take cover and then returned fire, taking out two of the attackers.

I suppose you think he was supposed to stand in the middle of the street in the wide open and return fire?
__________________
SmallCaliberGuy is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:26 PM   #52
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
drvsafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,636
Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Default

So it seems as though the truth is what we all need. so why not let his state err on the side of caution and vet out the truth. Let's have him appeal it and ask for it back. Then go through a psych eval if needed. Or at the very least have some sort of verifiable proof that he was just ranting and it's not indicative of his personality.

I get angry as well, but I DO NOT threaten to kill anyone, period! I have strong opinions, but none of them will push me far enough to threaten anyone with bodily harm, period! True there are some that have a stronger opinion on the 2nd amendment than me, but having a strong er opinion is not carte blanc to threaten someone with an opposing view, period.

IMO, the state did a preemptive move, and let them vet out if it was a good or a bad call.

He didn't break any "law" by saying what he said, maybe not. However correct me if I'm wrong here, but he is breaking a law if he is not mentally fit to own a firearm and he has one in his possession.

__________________
SIG 1911 .45 ACP
SIG P229R 9mm
Beretta BU9 Nano 9mm
Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56

Last edited by drvsafe; 01-13-2013 at 04:29 PM.
drvsafe is offline  
Solon Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #53
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,689
Liked 1557 Times on 937 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
It's refreshing to know we have so many expert psychologists here at FTF...

Last time I checked...it took a criminal conviction for a citizen to loose there CCW...but hey, if a superior mind like Chainfire says it ok then it must be ok...

Tack
Just as I don't require a weather man to tell me when it is raining, I don't have to have a shrink to tell me that dude is a fruit cake.

Tack, I get the impression that you are jealous of my mind.

And by the way, I don't think it is ok to just take his ccw. What I would do is take him to Gitmo as a terrorist. I would like to see if the crazy bastard could say f**k and p***y under water.

glub, glub glub......
__________________
Chainfire is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:55 PM   #54
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,077
Liked 4885 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvsafe View Post
So it seems as though the truth is what we all need. so why not let his state err on the side of caution and vet out the truth. Let's have him appeal it and ask for it back. Then go through a psych eval if needed. Or at the very least have some sort of verifiable proof that he was just ranting and it's not indicative of his personality.

I get angry as well, but I DO NOT threaten to kill anyone, period! I have strong opinions, but none of them will push me far enough to threaten anyone with bodily harm, period! True there are some that have a stronger opinion on the 2nd amendment than me, but having a strong er opinion is not carte blanc to threaten someone with an opposing view, period.

IMO, the state did a preemptive move, and let them vet out if it was a good or a bad call.

He didn't break any "law" by saying what he said, maybe not. However correct me if I'm wrong here, but he is breaking a law if he is not mentally fit to own a firearm and he has one in his possession.
So...we are no longer innocent OR sane...until WE prove WE are both?

Hmm... Funny, I always thought the burden of proof was on the government...not the citizen.

But Dave says it's ok fellas...someone call the Bar Assocoation and let them know that 2 centuries of judicial precedence just went out the window...because Dave says it's OK!

Come on Dave...your smarter than that...right?

Tack
__________________
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #55
JAD
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington State
Posts: 79
Liked 52 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallCaliberGuy View Post

I suppose you think he was supposed to stand in the middle of the street in the wide open and return fire?
No, When ambushed the lead driver in this case was Yeager is supposed to floor it to get to a spot they can defend. Idiot set the parking break because it was a standard and stalled the engine. He blocked the others in. Instead of releasing break and starting the car to get away he bailed. Ran to the ditch on the side of the road.
__________________
JAD is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #56
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
m72law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 1,316
Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

Default

http://youtu.be/wD5kuOMIVts

__________________
m72law is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #57
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,077
Liked 4885 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
Just as I don't require a weather man to tell me when it is raining, I don't have to have a shrink to tell me that dude is a fruit cake.

Tack, I get the impression that you are jealous of my mind.

And by the way, I don't think it is ok to just take his ccw. What I would do is take him to Gitmo as a terrorist. I would like to see if the crazy bastard could say f**k and p***y under water.

glub, glub glub......

Chain,

See my response to Dave on post 54...your comments do not rise to level of a response.

Tack
__________________
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #58
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
drvsafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,636
Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
So...we are no longer innocent OR sane...until WE prove WE are both?

Hmm... Funny, I always thought the burden of proof was on the government...not the citizen.

But Dave says it's ok fellas...someone call the Bar Assocoation and let them know that 2 centuries of judicial precedence just went out the window...because Dave says it's OK!

Come on Dave...your smarter than that...right?

Tack
I am trying to get a sense of where you sit on this, so I have just a few questions if you don't mind Tack:

1. Do you think he Should he have left the original video up and as it was inits original form?

2. Do you think it's reasonable that someone would post a video like that?

3. Do you think ANY action at all would be necessary at all of the part of his state or local LE?
__________________
SIG 1911 .45 ACP
SIG P229R 9mm
Beretta BU9 Nano 9mm
Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56
drvsafe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #59
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
m72law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 1,316
Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

Default

I just hope Mr. Yeager doesnt wind up like John Noveske of www.NoveskeRifleworks.com & Keith Ratliff, Manager of FPSRussia

__________________
m72law is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #60
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,689
Liked 1557 Times on 937 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m72law View Post
I just hope Mr. Yeager doesnt wind up like John Noveske of www.NoveskeRifleworks.com & Keith Ratliff, Manager of FPSRussia
He probably won't if he doesn't drive too fast, drunk on an icy mountain road while not wearing a seat belt.
__________________

Last edited by Chainfire; 01-13-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Chainfire is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Favorite/Best James Bond 007 BeyondTheBox The Club House 16 01-01-2013 10:26 PM
Who was the best james bond ???..... LONGHAIR The Club House 21 08-29-2012 04:23 AM
This is a disgrace... snyder77 The Club House 11 07-24-2012 03:16 AM
Acorn prostitute scam with video and text from James O'Keefe BigByrd47119 Politics, Religion and Controversy 7 09-11-2009 11:14 PM
Interesting Video by James Manning Robert NC Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 08-20-2009 12:35 AM