James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 04:51 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4886 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
Tack, if you could watch that video and not realize that that man is over-the-top lunatic nut farm, then your judgement is badly flawed.
Chain...

The guy was pissed off. Period.

Certain that never happens to "enlightened" liberals but we can't all be perfect.

Tack
Old 01-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #42

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallCaliberGuy View Post
Many valid points here.

So what is the answer, do we shut up and go sit in the corner and hope for the best?

Do we speak out, and let others use our words against us and hope for the best?
If you want your voice heard (a normal voice) you need to write to your representatives....tell them that you want progress on the issue of school shootings not moving deck chairs on the Titanic with new gun laws. Its the placebo effect....we just want to "feel" better. Well...the next school shooting will happen...then what? Tell Americans it will be hundreds of years before any gun ban is even remotley felt? I have been writing to my representatives and especially those that I disagree with to see if I can change their minds. Its worth a shot as it seems we have no pro-gun person speaking in the media that can speak even relativley intelligent about these proposed bans. We just have screaming freaks that make us look like a bunch of rebels that want to blast away.

Old 01-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #43

Liked 1557 Times on 937 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong View Post
Why do you even own guns chain? You even identify yourself with the gun grabbers in your language when you speak about them. I'm only curious.

The changes you speak of aren't about saving lives,3% of murders in 2011 were committed with rifles of ANY kind. The most common murder weapon is a 5 shot .38 special. That's no where in any of these bans.

It's about control,how do you not see that?
Do you have any objection to what I actually typed?

I happen to enjoy firearms as a hobby. I do not plan to go to war with my neighbors, local law enforcement or the Federal Government. Maybe that is why my post seem odd to you.

Old 01-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #44

Liked 1557 Times on 937 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Chain...

The guy was pissed off. Period.

Certain that never happens to "enlightened" liberals but we can't all be perfect.

Tack
I do not agree. Everyone gets pissed off. Rational people do not go screaming obscenities and ranting about killing people on the world wide web.
Threatening murder to solve political problems is not, in my opinion, either sane, or in the tradition of our founders.

His rant was closer to a Hitlerian rant than the words of a pissed off normal person. That old boy is living in cloud cookoo land.

I suspect that any further classes he teaches will be 50% undercover Federal agents waiting for him to say or do something to send him to where he belongs.

Last edited by Chainfire; 01-13-2013 at 01:38 PM.
alsaqr Likes This 
Old 01-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #45
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

You cannot make a threatening speech like JY did full of anger hostility and rage. And then post it publicly for the world to see and then redact it for fear of being a "tell" of how much of a nut bar you really are. And them remove the video completely and post a 3rd video that is completely watered down and then duck behind the 1st amendment. If he were so confident that what he did was sane and within his rights as an American then he shouldn't have listened to his attorney and left the original video up just as it was. I cannot imagine that the 1st amendment was written to protect over the top people from literally posting a threatening video stating they will kill ANYONE given any circumstance PERIOD.

Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56
Chainfire Likes This 
Old 01-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #46

Liked 120 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 20

James Yeager is a Disgrace - Part II - Or: How to Get Your CCW Permit Yanked in One Easy Step

Solon Likes This 
Old 01-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
I do not agree. Everyone gets pissed off. Rational people do not go screaming obscenities and ranting about killing people on the world wide web.
Threatening murder to solve political problems is not, in my opinion, either sane, or in the tradition of our founders.

His rant was closer to a Hitlerian rant than the words of a pissed off normal person. That old boy is living in cloud cookoo land.

I suspect that any further classes he teaches will be 50% undercover Federal agents waiting for him to say or do something to send him to where he belongs.
It's refreshing to know we have so many expert psychologists here at FTF...

Last time I checked...it took a criminal conviction for a citizen to loose there CCW...but hey, if a superior mind like Chainfire says it ok then it must be ok...

Tack
Old 01-13-2013, 04:12 PM   #48
JAD

Liked 52 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Just when I thought obama couldn't divide our nation any further..

Yeager has a small following but he isn't liked by the majority in the gun community. They make fun of him all the time

He has a big mouth but that is all. When he was in Iraq as a contractor his convoy came under fire he ran and let 2 of his team get killed.

Google it

Old 01-13-2013, 04:12 PM   #49

Liked 4201 Times on 2059 Posts
Likes Given: 828

While you all are free to disagree with what you said, some of you need to look up Brandenberg V. Ohio.....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio#mw-mf-search

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvsafe View Post
You cannot make a threatening speech like JY did full of anger hostility and rage. And then post it publicly for the world to see and then redact it for fear of being a "tell" of how much of a nut bar you really are. And them remove the video completely and post a 3rd video that is completely watered down and then duck behind the 1st amendment. If he were so confident that what he did was sane and within his rights as an American then he shouldn't have listened to his attorney and left the original video up just as it was. I cannot imagine that the 1st amendment was written to protect over the top people from literally posting a threatening video stating they will kill ANYONE given any circumstance PERIOD.
You can't? Really? If JW broke a law, why has he not been arrested?

No one here endoeses JW's rant but we still live in a Nation of Laws...not Men. Revocation of a CCW requires a criminal conviction...period.

Yet many of our resident liberals are perfectly fine with a fellow gun owners having there 2A rights violated due to there use of 1A rights.

When exactly did we empower State and Federal LEO's to act as "speech police".

Threatening speech does not rise to the level of "criminal" unless it's credible and directed at a specific target that the suspect could reach...and even then, it would be a near impossible crime to convict.

JY made no specific threat and if Law Enforcement thinks anything he did or said was criminal, they need to seek a conviction and use that conviction to revoke his permit "legally".

But hey, why make them work to violate 2A liberties...why not lower the bar and accept there "unilateral" actions?

The cowardice is trully painful.

Tack

Last edited by Tackleberry1; 01-13-2013 at 04:22 PM.
People Like This