James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Tackleberry1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 5,991
Liked 4785 Times on 2314 Posts
Likes Given: 1477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Alternatively, maybe they couldn't find an officer who could be convinced to do something "wrong" that was "legally required".
Possible...not sure what jurisdiction JY is in but up here in the PNW CCW's are shall issue...there is no "discresion" allowed for issuing or revocation. It takes a prior felony or misdemeanor of domestic violence to reject an application or revoke a permit.

JY committed neither in his video rant so I'd like to know where the authority for this revocation comes from.

Tack
__________________
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #32
-06
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 125
Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Then there are those who are a bit quieter about their beliefs/intentions/plans that are to be considered. IMO, we can shout till "blue in the face" and it will do no good to our elected. I have personally pointedly asked each of my reps how they stood and expressed my desires. Beyond that the only thing they understand is being voted out. If the Second is infringed upon then will be the time to act---Lexington's patriots stood and died for their beliefs--should we do any different?

__________________
-06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jstrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 986
Liked 226 Times on 141 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Possible...not sure what jurisdiction JY is in but up here in the PNW CCW's are shall issue...there is no "discresion" allowed for issuing or revocation. It takes a prior felony or misdemeanor of domestic violence to reject an application or revoke a permit.

JY committed neither in his video rant so I'd like to know where the authority for this revocation comes from.

Tack
He should be here in TN,his school is up the road in Camden. I believe we are Shall Issue.

He'll get it back if he takes them to court
__________________
Jstrong is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SW FL
Posts: 343
Liked 142 Times on 86 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Default

A saying I once heard' "Don't ever let anyone outside the "family" know what you're thinking!". And I could care less about offending any damn Progressive (marxist) out there.

__________________
jackrich3 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:53 AM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,680
Liked 1093 Times on 604 Posts
Likes Given: 455

Default

I'm as concerned about the current regime's lack of respect for the law as anyone else, but why not wait to see what the president actually does before making general threats over something that Obama may or may not do?

If you think Obama is going to attempt to break the law, then be prepared for that attempt. There's no necessity for us to do anything at all until an actual attempt to break the law has been made.

I honestly believe the court system and legislature will do what they're supposed to do if he attempts to break the law and halt his attempted criminal activity. If not, then we have lots of other options to use before a shooting war against our own government would be justified.

__________________
kbd512 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:58 AM   #36
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chainfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,590
Liked 1449 Times on 880 Posts
Likes Given: 337

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Understanding JY's frustration begins with understanding that the only "solution" our adversaries are interested in IS disarmament...period.

I agree that his video was over the top and ill advised however, his resolve is quietly shared by many...and with an administration contemplating violations of 2a liberties vie executive order...it's a message they need to hear.

Personally, I did not serve my country see it torn apart by civil war because we happen to have a bunch of adolescents running the show in DC.

Tack
Tack, if you could watch that video and not realize that that man is over-the-top lunatic nut farm, then your judgement is badly flawed.
__________________

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Chainfire is offline  
Amsdorf Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:58 AM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,087
Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
I'm as concerned about the current regime's lack of respect for the law as anyone else, but why not wait to see what the president actually does before making general threats over something that Obama may or may not do?

If you think Obama is going to attempt to break the law, then be prepared for that attempt. There's no necessity for us to do anything at all until an actual attempt to break the law has been made.

I honestly believe the court system and legislature will do what they're supposed to do if he attempts to break the law and halt his attempted criminal activity. If not, then we have lots of other options to use before a shooting war against our own government would be justified.
This might be a good arguement ten, twenty years ago. Unfortunately, currently, all are in the same boat together. A new America has emerged. And it ain't pretty.
__________________
PanBaccha is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #38
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chainfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,590
Liked 1449 Times on 880 Posts
Likes Given: 337

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong View Post
He should be here in TN,his school is up the road in Camden. I believe we are Shall Issue.

He'll get it back if he takes them to court
I bet he doesn't get it back without a psyc eval. No one in their right minds would want to be responsible for helping arm a lunatic with a vow to commit murder. The conditional nature of the threat doesn't releive him of the vow. There are changes coming. We are going one inch further.

We look back at the theater shooter and the school shooter and ask, "why someone didn't see this coming." Yeager put it on the line, in front of the world. In a perfect world he would be in a straight jacket on thorazine. The only guns he should have are the ones he cuts out, with round nose sissors.
__________________

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Chainfire is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:23 AM   #39
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jstrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 986
Liked 226 Times on 141 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

I bet he doesn't get it back without a psyc eval. No one in their right minds would want to be responsible for helping arm a lunatic with a vow to commit murder. The conditional nature of the threat doesn't releive him of the vow. There are changes coming. We are going one inch further.

We look back at the theater shooter and the school shooter and ask, "why someone didn't see this coming." Yeager put it on the line, in front of the world. In a perfect world he would be in a straight jacket on thorazine. The only guns he should have are the ones he cuts out, with round nose sissors.
Why do you even own guns chain? You even identify yourself with the gun grabbers in your language when you speak about them. I'm only curious.

The changes you speak of aren't about saving lives,3% of murders in 2011 were committed with rifles of ANY kind. The most common murder weapon is a 5 shot .38 special. That's no where in any of these bans.

It's about control,how do you not see that?
__________________
Jstrong is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:49 AM   #40
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
hawkguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: austin,tx
Posts: 4,041
Liked 2848 Times on 1687 Posts
Likes Given: 1874

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
Northhike, it's not the obscenity and vulgarity it is his threat to "start killing people" added to his previous video in which he issued a public challenge for anyone who says he is a coward to come say it to his face, and then the posting of a document to be filled out for a formal duel, yes, that's right, he did that.

He is a disgrace to the entire shooting community and has given every responsible gun owner a black eye, since his kind of crazy is precisely what the liberals want to see from us.

His latest "I'm going to start killing people" video now has gone viral and has been featured in national and international media!
i heard this on talk radio last week.

fuel to the fire for the antis!

thanks, psycho!
__________________
hawkguy is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Favorite/Best James Bond 007 BeyondTheBox The Club House 16 01-01-2013 10:26 PM
Who was the best james bond ???..... LONGHAIR The Club House 21 08-29-2012 04:23 AM
This is a disgrace... snyder77 The Club House 11 07-24-2012 03:16 AM
Acorn prostitute scam with video and text from James O'Keefe BigByrd47119 Politics, Religion and Controversy 7 09-11-2009 11:14 PM
Interesting Video by James Manning Robert NC Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 08-20-2009 12:35 AM