James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4784 Times on 2313 Posts
Likes Given: 1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
This was posted previously on same subject matter. And it bears repeating. I understand James Yeager's outrage, as I understand the larger picture of government buying 450,000,000 hollow point ammo for homeland security to be used not for target practice nor for Afghanistan replacements, and at the same time, as in a transparent chess move, take firearms away from Americans and divorce them from their 2nd amendment rights. I understand James' outrage. I don't support the syntax of that delivery. But I understand the outrage. Anyway, to put it more succinctly, here is the previous thought I posted on same subject:

The voice of frustration. It's the same voice resounding in many a people's head currently. I just wonder when does push come to shove?
Gerald Celente said it best, " ... when people who have lost everything and have nothing left to lose, they lose it."
Bingo...

His delivery was harsh and will be used by our adversaries...however, it's not nearly as harsh or outrageous as the psychotic liberals who called for the murder of NRA members following sandy hook.

Bubba Gubment needs to hear his resolve and needs to understand that he's NOT a "lone" cook...

Uncle Joe's comments stirred up a hornets nest...and was floated as a test bubble to see exactly what the response would be. Our current officials who would love to disarm this country know that if even 10% resist, they have NO chance of accomplishing there utopia.

I watched both videos and did not see any "threat" to act...what I saw was an ultimatum...and anyone who understands the intent of 2A should get it.

On our side of the fence, I see a large number of patriots who loath the thought of violence but who also stand ready to defend themselves and there liberty if pushed and everyones seems to be wondering the same thing. How far is too far?

Europe has shown us the answer to that question is registration...REFUSE....and when confiscation follows...you will have maintained the option to choose.

Defence of Liberty is ALWAYS the right answer, regardless of the uniform worn by the oppressor.

Tack
Old 01-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #12

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
Northhike, it's not the obscenity and vulgarity it is his threat to "start killing people" added to his previous video in which he issued a public challenge for anyone who says he is a coward to come say it to his face, and then the posting of a document to be filled out for a formal duel, yes, that's right, he did that.

He is a disgrace to the entire shooting community and has given every responsible gun owner a black eye, since his kind of crazy is precisely what the liberals want to see from us.

His latest "I'm going to start killing people" video now has gone viral and has been featured in national and international media!
I get it and I heard it in his videos. The reason this stuff goes viral is because of two reasons: 1 - The anti-gun people who are also extreme want any information, videos, etc. to further their points and 2 - Unfortunatley there is a bunch of extreme people in the pro gun camp that think this guy is right on the money. I am deep into the shooting community and have been for some time. Its good to bring this to people's attention, but its a double edged sword as it also creates more viewers of his video. We can't help what nut jobs hit the internet....its free and unregulated. What we can do is get good representation with a person who can debate, speak intelligently without screaming and can bring a clear picture to the public. I couldn't even stand to watch the Alex Jones interview with Piers Morgan as he looked like an idiot....it was painful to watch. We need smart people on our side....not loud, obnoxious, profanity blasting blow hards who can't bring logic to these arguments. For example....Peiers Morgan wants to argue the gun deaths in the US vs. the UK. Well....there are nearly 400 million people in the US compared to 62 million in the UK. America also has a much larger population of illegal immigrants because everyone and their brother wants to be in the US....including Piers Morgan. We need smart people and I hope they show up soon.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallCaliberGuy View Post
He didn't say he was just going to start killing people, He said if they started taking away his rights he would..
I couldn't get past your first sentence. Do you not see the problem? Regardless of why, he would,,,,what?

You do or do not, you don't get on a public forum and threaten. The gun community and SOF community, et al, need to make a public statement that JY does NOT represent any of us and that he is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Freedom comes from those who fought for it
USMC, NRA, IDPA-SO, GOA

Last edited by Genec; 01-12-2013 at 04:28 PM.
Chainfire Likes This 
Old 01-12-2013, 04:42 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genec View Post
I couldn't get past your first sentence. Do you not see the problem? Regardless of why, he would,,,,what?

You do or do not, you don't get on a public forum and threaten. The gun community and SOF community, et al, need to make a public statement that JY does NOT represent any of us and that he is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
Understanding JY's frustration begins with understanding that the only "solution" our adversaries are interested in IS disarmament...period.

I agree that his video was over the top and ill advised however, his resolve is quietly shared by many...and with an administration contemplating violations of 2a liberties vie executive order...it's a message they need to hear.

Personally, I did not serve my country see it torn apart by civil war because we happen to have a bunch of adolescents running the show in DC.

Tack
Old 01-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #15

Liked 17 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genec View Post

Yes, I see the problem.

He said he would kill anyone who would take his rights away. In other words, defend himself.
He didn't say he was going to go out and just start killing people.
There was no "threat", only an anouncement of what he would do in response.

The main stream media has taken what was said and minipulated it into a threat. Where were they when real threats were made against the president of the NRA and it's members?

Old 01-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #16
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Yes, I see the problem.

He said he would kill anyone who would take his rights away. In other words, defend himself.
He didn't say he was going to go out and just start killing people.
There was no "threat", only an anouncement of what he would do in response.

The main stream media has taken what was said and minipulated it into a threat. Where were they when real threats were made against the president of the NRA and it's members?
the mainstream media will turn your words into weapons to used against you. this is exactly what they are doing to him right now.

now what to i think? personally i do agree with him in his viewpoint, but disagree with his delivery of that viewpoint. his delivery and message will become more of a liability rather than an asset to our gun rights.

what do i plan on doing? that's none of anyone's business but my own.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #17

Liked 17 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Many valid points here.

So what is the answer, do we shut up and go sit in the corner and hope for the best?

Do we speak out, and let others use our words against us and hope for the best?

Old 01-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #18
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Many valid points here.

So what is the answer, do we shut up and go sit in the corner and hope for the best?

no, we don't sit back idlely and shut up or hope for the best. we join the NRA and use their voice to express our concerns. they have been at this battle for a long time and now how to speak for us.

yes we speak out, with facts and evidence that support our gun rights. we choose our choice of words carefully so they may not be used against us.

i actually believe in more of what James Yeager has to say than disagree with him, but his poor choice of expressing that viewpoint is what makes some btter suited to keeping their mouths shut and letting othrs do the talking.

now is still the time for reason and diplomacy. James Yeager clearly has neither.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #19

Quote:
Many valid points here.

You have freedom of speech. While none of us would directly threatening anyone...there is absolutely nothing wrong with stating your position. There is also nothing wrong or radical about stating the intent of the 2nd Amendment.

Tack
Old 01-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #20

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Many valid points here.

I've been carrying the same sig line for years now ... I'll carry that motto till the day I die. Did you ever hear the saying "speak softly and carry a big stick"

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD