James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default James Yeager is a Disgrace! VIDEO

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #2

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

So your post prompted me to watch his video so I could develop my own opinion. Couple of thoughts......
Since the advent of YouTube everyone seems that any thought in their head should be public knowledge. Ironically these same individuals get upset when people send rebuttal emails or counter with their own YouTube videos. If we make our opinions public (like this forum) then you are subjecting yourself to other opinions.
As far as James's videos are concerned. I get that they guy is upset about all this gun banning talk and action at the government level. Many feel the same way, but I agree that when you make a YouTube video that says "F" this and "F" that....you are probably not going to get the positive reaction you had hoped for. For the non-shooting public who are not against guns videos like this do not help....however the shooting community like any other community is made up of some great people and some not so great people so it comes with the territory. I am less concerned about people like James and his YouTube video and more concerned with the people who have power to influence on shows like CNN, FOX, Face The Nation, etc. Those representatives should be sharp, smart and balanced. Unfortunatley, like I have posted before we have a lot of nut jobs hitting the shows who cannot debate intelligently and that is really hurting us and the shooting community. James is just another guy with a camera and something to say on YouTube.

Last edited by northhike; 01-12-2013 at 01:02 PM.
People Like This 
Old 01-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #3

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

TN Dept. of Safety has suspended his concealed carry license.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/11/ceo-who-threatened-to-start-killing-people-over-gun-control-has-handgun-permit-suspended/

NEVER FORGET

Old 01-12-2013, 01:39 PM   #4

Northhike, it's not the obscenity and vulgarity it is his threat to "start killing people" added to his previous video in which he issued a public challenge for anyone who says he is a coward to come say it to his face, and then the posting of a document to be filled out for a formal duel, yes, that's right, he did that.

He is a disgrace to the entire shooting community and has given every responsible gun owner a black eye, since his kind of crazy is precisely what the liberals want to see from us.

His latest "I'm going to start killing people" video now has gone viral and has been featured in national and international media!

People Like This 
Old 01-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #5

Liked 1654 Times on 986 Posts
Likes Given: 361

The guy acted like a meth head in the video. I think he is due for a psyc evaluation and should not be within a thousand yards of any gun, child, or other human being.

That video will be used by anti-gunners to show what nuts gun owners are really like. Thanks Yeager, you may have sealed their deals.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

People Like This 
Old 01-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

This was posted previously on same subject matter. And it bears repeating. I understand James Yeager's outrage, as I understand the larger picture of government buying 450,000,000 hollow point ammo for homeland security to be used not for target practice nor for Afghanistan replacements, and at the same time, as in a transparent chess move, take firearms away from Americans and divorce them from their 2nd amendment rights. I understand James' outrage. I don't support the syntax of that delivery. But I understand the outrage. Anyway, to put it more succinctly, here is the previous thought I posted on same subject:

The voice of frustration. It's the same voice resounding in many a people's head currently. I just wonder when does push come to shove?
Gerald Celente said it best, " ... when people who have lost everything and have nothing left to lose, they lose it."

Last edited by PanBaccha; 01-12-2013 at 02:04 PM.
People Like This 
Old 01-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #7

Liked 35 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 59

What a tit, Im sure hes doing it for the attention.

Remember to point out the CNN video where in an interview a guy advocates "popping" Alex Jones with an Ar-15. And all the calls to kill all NRA members and their children... hardly any less outrageous.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #8
JAD

Liked 52 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I heard the FDA took away his right to bare arms, and made him wear long sleeves, on account of melenoma raising insurance rates under Obamacare.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #9

Liked 17 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

He didn't say he was just going to start killing people.
He said if they started taking away his rights he would.

Well, isn't that what the 2nd amednment is all about, defending ourselves from enemies both foriegn and domestic?

I don't know how many times I've read on various forums people claiming to take action if the government does some of the things they are talking about doing.

James Yeager puts his feelings in a video for all to see while others simply type it out on a forum. And then they call him crazy. Really?

It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and monitor. If you aren't willing to put it on video, don't post it on a forum thinking the powers that be won't see it.

Although his videos are rough around the edge sometimes, he's only saying the same thing many others are.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:40 PM   #10

"I use swear words because I'm a man."

"If you know the most modest amount about shooting, you know I'm not a coward."

"Their command center is down in the basement in their mom's house."

"I go to a lot of conventions, NRA conventions...seek me out...say it to my face."

"My points are logical and scientific because they are irrefutable."

"I have a couple of tattoos. One is basically a Samurai in full tactical gear, kind of blends my philosophies of modern fighting. I like tattoos and I'll be getting more."

"I'm told I have an ego problem all the time. Only somebody with an ego problem would tell me I have an ego problem."

"I've got the mind of a scientist, the body of Rambo and a c***k like a boa constrictor."

"My IQ has been tested at the lowest at 128. There's a 97% chance I'm smarter than you."

"How can I kill man with one finger? Put it on a trigger."

"I shrug my shoulder and tug on my shirt. It's a nervous tick. I'm here giving you free information that has taken me my entire adult life to gather. Is my twitch that relevant?"

"I like this style of shirt and I'm told I'm too old to wear this style of shirt. Type in "tattoo shirts" on Amazon and you'll find cool shirts like this one."

"Why are you such a bad ass? I'm half German and half Scotch/Irish. That explains my propensity for violence."

"The whole world makes fun of me."

axxe55 Likes This