It's Time to Talk About Guns and the Supreme Court
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > It's Time to Talk About Guns and the Supreme Court

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1681 Times on 1151 Posts
Likes Given: 589

Default It's Time to Talk About Guns and the Supreme Court

Lt. Col. Robert Bateman unveils his plan to disarm us all. Apparently officers who won't buy into Obama's plan to create a utopia are being discharged via any scandal that the NSA can dig up.

1. The only guns permitted will be the following:

a. Smoothbore or Rifled muzzle-loading blackpowder muskets. No 7-11 in history has ever been held up with one of these.
b. Double-barrel breech-loading shotguns. Hunting with these is valid.
c. Bolt-action rifles with a magazine capacity no greater than five rounds. Like I said, hunting is valid. But if you cannot bring down a defenseless deer in under five rounds, then you have no fking reason to be holding a killing tool in the first place.
2. We will pry your gun from your cold, dead, fingers. That is because I am willing to wait until you die, hopefully of natural causes. Guns, except for the three approved categories, cannot be inherited. When you die your weapons must be turned into the local police department, which will then destroy them. (Weapons of historical significance will be de-milled, but may be preserved.)

3. Police departments are no longer allowed to sell or auction weapons used in crimes after the cases have been closed. (That will piss off some cops, since they really need this money. But you know what they need more? Less violence and death. By continuing the process of weapon recirculation, they are only making their jobs -- or the jobs of some other cops -- harder.)

4. We will submit a new tax on ammunition. In the first two years it will be 400 percent of the current retail cost of that type of ammunition. (Exemptions for the ammo used by the approved weapons.) Thereafter it will increase by 20 percent per year.

5. We will initiate a nationwide "buy-back" program, effective immediately, with the payouts coming from the DoD budget. This buy-back program will start purchasing weapons at 200 percent of their face value the first year, 150 percent the second year, 100 percent the third year. Thereafter there will be a 10 year pause, at which point the guns can be sold to the government at 10 percent of their value for the next 50 years.

6. The major gun manufactures of the United States, less those who create weapons for the federal government and the armed forces, will be bought out by the United States of America, for our own damned good.

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/bateman-on-guns-120313
Follow us: @Esquiremag on Twitter | Esquire on Facebook
Visit us at Esquire.com

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Last edited by John_Deer; 12-06-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3193 Times on 2173 Posts
Likes Given: 696

This Guy made O5? Sheese we're in deep shyt. If I had an O5 talking to me like that I'd tell him to "Sit on it"!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 12-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #3

Liked 1001 Times on 662 Posts
Likes Given: 647

Assswipe….

Old 12-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #4

Liked 1361 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

Bateman's been a good doggie and I'm sure he'll get a treat from his master.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...

Liked 3193 Times on 2173 Posts
Likes Given: 696

so clearly with the Big man firing a mess load of Flag rank officers Then he's putting himself into position to get a Star on his shoulder soon...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 12-06-2013, 11:03 AM   #6

Liked 1361 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

He's also written articles condemning Vietnam veterans as psycho baby-killers, helping to revive that popular leftist myth. This guy has his head waay up Joe Biden's ass. This is the kind of officer who would not hesitate to open fire on his own countrymen.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:03 AM   #7

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

This POS is retired but that won't stop osamaobama

Old 12-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2140 Times on 1158 Posts
Likes Given: 3246

Robert Bateman is a prolific writer. The fact that he is a retired LTC means nothing. In the big scheme of military stuff, Bateman is near the bottom of the heap.

Old 12-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1681 Times on 1151 Posts
Likes Given: 589

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
He's also written articles condemning Vietnam veterans as psycho baby-killers, helping to revive that popular leftist myth. This guy has his head waay up Joe Biden's ass. This is the kind of officer who would not hesitate to open fire on his own countrymen.
Knowing what the VC did to our troops I can't blame anyone that was in Vietnam for anything they did. Screw bateman, that fat bastard never fired a shot in Vietnam. He was in Tokyo chasing geisha girls while enlisted men and combat officers did the fighting.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 12-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5741 Times on 3000 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Please repost in the conspiracy subforum if you wish to discuss the grand plan

Thanks

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Closed Thread