Had to abreviate an early session at the range, for an urgent doctor's appointment. Forgot to unholster my pistol, and had it on when I went to see my doctor. Someone freaked, and I got to see the "terrorist-takedown" in person. My recreation, work and entire life may be partially ruined! Be careful! There is a Police back-lash that seems to be trying a new direction in their attack on guns!
In Philadelphia, PA;
1. Firearms are not to be carried W/O License
2. Carrying Firearms in Public IS a crime
3. Firearms are not to be carried W/O a License
4. Firearms in a car or locked bag, can now be considered as Concealed Weapons!
5. All these make possibility of an instrument of crime, w/int.
If this is a worth talking about, It sure could use the opinions and experience on getting over this one. I seems that they have twisted the law to again attack our sport..
Feedback welcome here or at