Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Irony of Gun Control Philosophy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 01:55 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 953 Times on 535 Posts
Likes Given: 393

Default The Irony of Gun Control Philosophy

If this isn't already old news, I thought I'd post it here so that everyone can understand the depth of immorality that the anti-gun crowd will sink to.

The link posted below depicts a map of where gun owners live, to include law enforcement officers. Apparently a newspaper decided to push their agenda and publish the names and addresses of all the gun owners (made possible by a "progressive" state with one of those innocent firearms owner registrations).

Journal-News New York Firearms Owners Map

The irony of the map is that it shows all the criminals where they can find victims who are most likely unarmed. It's pretty well known that criminals of all sorts prefer victims who can't fight back.

It seems that the newspaper in question has decided to post armed guards at its offices. I guess if you believe enough in your agenda you can justify murder. Oh, wait, that's right - Obama already did that and has used drones armed with missiles to kill American citizens.

In case anyone didn't already know, this is a sign of things to come.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here