Iowa to "shall issue"
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Iowa to "shall issue"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 7 Posts

Default Iowa to "shall issue"

Saw today that this legislation has passed their house & senate and is awaiting the Governor's signature. I hope your Governor signs this so y'all can have the right to carry just like the other shall issue states!

Lawmakers approve bills for concealed guns, I-JOBS | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-01-2010, 03:29 AM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I live in Jersey, a definite MAY issue State. That means you have to prove a NEED to carry,someone making threats that the LEO's cant reslolve, with copies of police reports, that kind of need. There are very few reasons they would aprove, I could only dream of this state going shall issue.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-01-2010, 05:12 AM   #3

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Jersey is one of the original 13 colonies but seems all those original colonies have communist, tight fisted rule over its citizens. The founding fathers are crapping themselves in their graves.....

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I was born and raised in Iowa, came to Gods country in 79. Glad they're going to embrace sanity. Hard to believe, they keep re-electing Tom Harkin. He was a commie in 77 before I left.

Old 04-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #5

Liked 134 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 240

thats encouraging a bit...outside of cook, i think IL might start to lean that way soon too.

iowa city rules, go hawks!!!