seriously this total act of treason by the Chicago politicians has bothered me ! And the sad part is if they do pass this law some how the sheep will hand over their guns ! and people they will not be storing the guns if they take them they will be destroying them into scrap metal ! SO WAKE UP PEOPLE GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR BACKSIDES !!!!! GET ON THE PHONE AND MAKE CALLS !!!! Even goto the politicians Facebook pages, emails to them .
I did my part heavily and I did the best part said BYE BYE to illinois that state is in a state of emergency and people just don't even have a clue ! Bankrupt state + bad politicians + a governor who is very dense = STATE OF EMERGENCY !!!!
These (Expletive Deleteded) just will not give up...
Well neither can we...
LATE BREAKING ALERT NEXT VOTE ON SEMI AUTO BAN WILL TAKE PLACE SUNDAY
YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
After getting nowhere in the Senate, the gun controllers have taken their
campaign to destroy your rights to the Illinois House. Earlier today,
Amendment #1 to SB2899 was introduced in the Illinois House of
Representatives. Sponsored by rabidly anti-gun Rep. Eddie Acevedo, the
amendment would do two things to you:
1. It would pick your pocket to pay for the confiscation and destruction of your own guns.
2. It would ban more than 50% of the rifles and more than 80% of handguns owned by Illinois citizens.
THIS BILL WILL BE VOTED ON BY THE HOUSE JUDICIARY 1 COMMITTEE ON
SUNDAY AFTERNOON YOU MUST ACT NOW!
To help save your guns, please contact the following Representatives and
politely tell them that you are a law-abiding firearm owner and that you do
not support SB2899 and that you expect them to vote the amendment down.
1. Rep. Elaine Nekritz,. (217) 558-1004 and (847) 257-0450
2. Rep. John Bradley, (217) 782-1051 and (618) 997-9697
3. Rep. Jill Tracy, (217) 782-8096 and (217) 223-0833
4. Rep. Michael Connelly, (217) 782-8028 and (630) 579-4848
5. Rep. Dwight Kay, (217) 782-8018 and (618) 307-9200
6. Rep. Lou Lang, (217) 782-1252 and (847) 673-1131
7. Rep. Sid Mathias, (217) 782-1664 and (847) 222-0061
8. Rep. André M. Thapedi, (217) 782-1702 and (773) 873-4444
9. Rep. Arthur Turner, (217) 782-8116 and (773) 277-4700
10. Rep. Ann Williams, (217) 782-2458 and (773) 880-9082
11. Rep. Michael Zalewski, (217) 782-5280 and (708) 442-6500
REMEMBER THE AMENDMENT TO SB2899 WILL BE VOTED ON IN COMMITTEE
SUNDAY AFTERNOON START CALLING THESE REPRESENTATIVES BEGINNING
SATURDAY AND CONTINUE CALLING THRU SUNDAY
__________________ An Armed man is a Citizen,
An Unarmed man is a Subject. -- Unknown
"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade
"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy
The tax payers need to start a law suit against the politicians continuing to terrorizing the legal tax paying citizen for harassment and lack of public safety for not fighting crime properly ! The state is so focused on guns they are not even worrying about public safety or fixing the destroyed budget at all ! it is a nasty mess and the "gun owning tax payer" is the only ones paying the taxes not your inner city morons who live on welfare or your cry baby tree hugging gun hating idiot that wants legalized pot ! seriously wake up !