Important california laws - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Important california laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 18

BKT, nice signature quotes.

I think your point is, history will decide if you are an outlaw or a freedom fighter.
"If the gun is cold to the touch, put Gloves on" -RustyShackleford101

Old 05-06-2010, 04:53 AM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
I don't wish to put words in your mouth, Bigcountry, but what does it say when good, decent, law-abiding people begin to think about adopting some of the ways of criminals they have despised for so long in order that they may retain their rights from an overzealous and out-of-control government?
To me it says that people are fed up and that a breaking point is very close to being reached. Dune, your response letter is very well done, I wish you guys the best, believe me I know your pain. The Panda in Hell Jersey

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Another disgruntled californian

My wifes' family came to California with the Comptons in the 1800's and I am a transplanted Okie from the 50's but we both want out of Calif. so bad we are going to take a $100,000 loss on our house and land just so we can get out.
The thieves in Sacramento don't really care what you say in a letter (although it is a VERY good letter). It's MONEY that talks. Unless you can buy influence you might as well spit in the wind.
I will send a copy of that letter to my so called representives (with your pemission of course) and hope they read it .
Thanks for listening to my rant .

Old 05-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #14

Liked 21 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldshooter View Post
I will send a copy of that letter to my so called representives (with your pemission of course) and hope they read it .
Thanks for listening to my rant .

YES PLEASE!

You have my permission! Everyone has my permission to use this letter.
"If the gun is cold to the touch, put Gloves on" -RustyShackleford101