If You Thought OBAMA Was Mad About Losing the Anti-gun Senate Vote...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > If You Thought OBAMA Was Mad About Losing the Anti-gun Senate Vote...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default If You Thought OBAMA Was Mad About Losing the Anti-gun Senate Vote...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-22-2013, 04:05 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Those Hitler videos never get old.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #3

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichNH
Those Hitler videos never get old.
Love them

Old 04-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #4

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

I love a good laugh.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:43 AM   #5

Liked 246 Times on 174 Posts
Likes Given: 12

“ 911 operator. What is your emergency ? “

“ I want to report mass insanity-all over the country . All sorts of people are screaming for universal background checks on gun buyers even though no one knows exactly what that means or what it would cost . It isn’t just gun phobia . Even NRA members and other gun owners are for background checks . The crazy thing is that they all admit that criminals will still be able to get guns . [ inaudible ]
I tell them that the government has no right to run background checks on good citizens but their eyes just glaze over and when I say the checks violate a woman’s right to privacy under the Ninth amendment , they get a dreamy look in their eyes . Some of them mumble over and over that they have ‘no problem with a background check ‘ . People have lost all ability to reason . Can you send help . I’ll stay on the line . “

“ Keep calm sir . An officer is on the way to confiscate your guns . Thank you for using 911 services . Is there anything else I can assist you with today ? “