If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight? - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #61
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1133 Times on 595 Posts
Likes Given: 672

Quote:
You might have picked the wrong place to live ????
If you don't think what happens on the coasts will eventually affect you, you are mistaken.

Last time I checked we are all Americans.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #62

Liked 210 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
If it does come down to a "G-man" at my door demanding my firearms, then it has been nice talking with you people. I don't have enough to lose to stop me from defending my rights by whatever means available and deemed necessary. Now, you people with kids and land and money, well you have a tougher decision in many ways; good luck making it. I hope it doesn't come to that.

I have complied with about all the "gun control" laws i plan to comply with; i have no plans to violate any current firearms laws. I have no plans to comply with any potential new additions such as registration programs and such crap.

Even though that "gentlemen" part threw me off...If WE have the scars to remind US, why does it seem like the government may have forgotten some of the lessons of how it came to a revolution or civil war?

Perhaps a history lesson would help the government's memory? Perhaps not. A real-life/practical lesson would be VERY expensive in many ways.
I feel that the ones with children have an easier decision to make if it comes to fighting. I have two boys, and I'll be got damn if those two boys ever see their daddy bow down to any man when it coMrs to my GOD given rights. It will be a cold day in hell when I don't practice what I teach to my kiss...you only fight when you have to and you have a damn good reason. Whether u are going to win or lose, you fight and demand the respect you deserve as a man.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #63

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNGMSTR View Post
If you don't think what happens on the coasts will eventually affect you, you are mistaken.

Last time I checked we are all Americans.
I think that is my point , Idaho is going in the other direction. They see what is happening and they don't want to follow. In this video the sheriff jokes about criminals out of state are getting caught with an "arsenal" of weapons and his grandmother has more guns under her bed.
http://www.ktvb.com/home/VIDEO-Sheriff-Raneys-gun-legislation-forum-188442501.html
And here is the link to hunt and fish.
http://www.ktvb.com/home/Idaho-voters-show-support-for-hunt-fish-and-trap-measure-177594861.html

And they just passed a law that says if you see an animal has been hit by a truck you can take it for many purposes, they will allow you to take the animal and use it for bait to trap wolves. Give me a phucking break, I am putting a bigger bumper on my truck to run over all the deer.

I read all kinds of negative stuff on this forum and it is just not going on in IDAHO.

Last edited by Flat Tire; 02-08-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell View Post
I feel that the ones with children have an easier decision to make if it comes to fighting. I have two boys, and I'll be got damn if those two boys ever see their daddy bow down to any man when it coMrs to my GOD given rights. It will be a cold day in hell when I don't practice what I teach to my kiss...you only fight when you have to and you have a damn good reason. Whether u are going to win or lose, you fight and demand the respect you deserve as a man.
When you say "god given rights" do you mean to have a gun ? Like it says that in the bible ?

Old 02-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #65
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I believe the reference is to the right of self defense and protection of family.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
People Like This 
Old 02-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #66
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
When you say "god given rights" do you mean to have a gun ?
No question. Reaffirmed in the "Bill of Rights" and predated to the beginning of man.

Freedom, it's what's for breakfast.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNGMSTR View Post
No question. Reaffirmed in the "Bill of Rights" and predated to the beginning of man.

Freedom, it's what's for breakfast.
Is the "bill of rights" god given or wrote by man. And the bible was wrote by man ?

Last edited by Flat Tire; 02-08-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:11 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
I believe the reference is to the right of self defense and protection of family.
But if you don't believe in god do you still have the same right ???

Old 02-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
But if you don't believe in god do you still have the same right ???
If the thought of a God bothers you, just think of them as natural rights. What creature in nature doesn't have the right to defend itself (many lack the ability). We are creatures in "nature" as well.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

CA357 Likes This 
Old 02-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #70
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Is the "bill of rights" god given or wrote by man. And the bible was wrote by man ?
A gift from God written by men of faith. Maybe should read it, would do you well to be thankful for what you have.