If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight? - Page 26
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 11:17 PM   #251
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

This is all I have to say about defending your guns

image-3697569073.jpg  

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
People Like This 
Old 02-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #252

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default should we

Yes is what I will do, I will fight! Now I am not trying to be a "hero" or a "superman". Below I will tell of what I have been pondering for quite sometime to come with my desiscion which I decided long before this all started.
The 2nd amendment is the only one that has physical "teeth". It is the only one that gives the common man the tool's to resist tyranny, when diplomacy fails. This is why our Founding Fathers, whom lived it, ensured that it was put into the Constituion! Below is the history I have played out in my head as this wil all come about.
Government will use vast "MEDIA" to exploit firearms in bad way, to raise the level of uneducated and comfortable people to fear for action.
Government will "defend" the 2nd amendment and say "we" don't want to take it away, we just want to ensure "legal", "Sane" people have the right.
Government will begin national background check, which the only way to do this is to have a "database" to keep track of who everyone is, what they purchase, how much, and where it is. This will then give them to tool's to have knowledge of location. By the way this will also cost money to do, how much will you have to pay 10 dollars, 1000 dollars?
Government will they say that it will take time to do the "background check" in detail to enure no mistakes are made, how long? a day, month, a year?
Government will then "define" who has or meet's the standard to have the "legal" right to firearms. If you are a vet who has seen combat, they will deny you because of PTSD, never mind you are also trained in how to use it!
Now this will take some time to get to happen and not overnight, they will work slow and ramp it up perhaps few years or even a generation, but the cog's are now in action! Now let's look at what happens, once this takes place, shall we.
Will all above done, the Government "defines" who is "legal", now those who have ahd them for long time are not, could be breaking the law by getting a traffic violation, behind in taxes, or not voting right way, you appeal there decision, but who decides the final outcome, the Government.
Now, you are "deemed", "risk or illegal", the law enforement show's up and walk's into your home and take's them, you just gave up your right to illegal search and seizure.
Now, they arrest you for having them, and find you guilty without a trial of your peers or fair trial, because they also found you to be a "domestic Terroist", and have a "special compound" for you. Away fron everyone else! Where is bob buddy ask, don't know they took his guns and haven't seen him.
OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF PUBLIC MIND, till they have the majority off the street, this been done before, yep germany, cambodia, etc.
Now, no one wants to own a firearm because it is expensive to go through the red tape. And even then on a whim they can decide what they want to do with you, sound's like control huh.
At this point they "Dictate" who you vote for, what you can say. They will say hey you still have rights, but only if you "follow" these rules!!
Sound like science fiction? Not in the least, the die is being cast right now. Again, "they" know "they" will not do away with the 2nd Amendment right away, for "they" know we are smarter then that. But, "they" know it will be slowly bitten away and eroded with time. Right, now if the United States sign's a treaty with the U.N., they can put pressure on the government, and curcimvent the constitution, True, Mr. Lapiere spells it out in his great book. Or you can research it online.
Sorry longwinded but these are the facts, also, the "liberal's" like spouting President Kennedy alot huh, did you know he was PRO 2nd Amendment? He was a member of the NRA!!! Don't believe me look it up, now why don't they talk about that?????
So, Yes, I will fight! I swore an oath to protect the constitution against all enemies foriegn and domestic, I did it in the Marine Corps several times for my country, and I will do it again to ensure that my Grandchildren have the same rights my fore fathers did! LIke the Veterans in Athens, Georgia did.
Isn't is funny that the shooting which depict firearms in "evil" happen in grouped spurts? That everyday law abiding citizens use them to save lives and don't get attention. Almost like someone is directing what information get's deseminated to the public and what doesn't?

Old 02-15-2013, 02:58 AM   #253

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

You know the beauty about the Second Amendment? No one cared about it at all until they started to try and take it away. We have never needed the Second Amendment more now than ever before. And like they said 200 years ago "The beauty about the Second Amendment is it will not be need until they try to take it". Just like they are now. We need it more than ever right now.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:42 AM   #254

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddster View Post
Yes is what I will do, I will fight! Now I am not trying to be a "hero" or a "superman". Below I will tell of what I have been pondering for quite sometime to come with my desiscion which I decided long before this all started.
The 2nd amendment is the only one that has physical "teeth". It is the only one that gives the common man the tool's to resist tyranny, when diplomacy fails. This is why our Founding Fathers, whom lived it, ensured that it was put into the Constituion! Below is the history I have played out in my head as this wil all come about.
Government will use vast "MEDIA" to exploit firearms in bad way, to raise the level of uneducated and comfortable people to fear for action.
Government will "defend" the 2nd amendment and say "we" don't want to take it away, we just want to ensure "legal", "Sane" people have the right.
Government will begin national background check, which the only way to do this is to have a "database" to keep track of who everyone is, what they purchase, how much, and where it is. This will then give them to tool's to have knowledge of location. By the way this will also cost money to do, how much will you have to pay 10 dollars, 1000 dollars?
Government will they say that it will take time to do the "background check" in detail to enure no mistakes are made, how long? a day, month, a year?
Government will then "define" who has or meet's the standard to have the "legal" right to firearms. If you are a vet who has seen combat, they will deny you because of PTSD, never mind you are also trained in how to use it!
Now this will take some time to get to happen and not overnight, they will work slow and ramp it up perhaps few years or even a generation, but the cog's are now in action! Now let's look at what happens, once this takes place, shall we.
Will all above done, the Government "defines" who is "legal", now those who have ahd them for long time are not, could be breaking the law by getting a traffic violation, behind in taxes, or not voting right way, you appeal there decision, but who decides the final outcome, the Government.
Now, you are "deemed", "risk or illegal", the law enforement show's up and walk's into your home and take's them, you just gave up your right to illegal search and seizure.
Now, they arrest you for having them, and find you guilty without a trial of your peers or fair trial, because they also found you to be a "domestic Terroist", and have a "special compound" for you. Away fron everyone else! Where is bob buddy ask, don't know they took his guns and haven't seen him.
OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF PUBLIC MIND, till they have the majority off the street, this been done before, yep germany, cambodia, etc.
Now, no one wants to own a firearm because it is expensive to go through the red tape. And even then on a whim they can decide what they want to do with you, sound's like control huh.
At this point they "Dictate" who you vote for, what you can say. They will say hey you still have rights, but only if you "follow" these rules!!
Sound like science fiction? Not in the least, the die is being cast right now. Again, "they" know "they" will not do away with the 2nd Amendment right away, for "they" know we are smarter then that. But, "they" know it will be slowly bitten away and eroded with time. Right, now if the United States sign's a treaty with the U.N., they can put pressure on the government, and curcimvent the constitution, True, Mr. Lapiere spells it out in his great book. Or you can research it online.
Sorry longwinded but these are the facts, also, the "liberal's" like spouting President Kennedy alot huh, did you know he was PRO 2nd Amendment? He was a member of the NRA!!! Don't believe me look it up, now why don't they talk about that?????
So, Yes, I will fight! I swore an oath to protect the constitution against all enemies foriegn and domestic, I did it in the Marine Corps several times for my country, and I will do it again to ensure that my Grandchildren have the same rights my fore fathers did! LIke the Veterans in Athens, Georgia did.
Isn't is funny that the shooting which depict firearms in "evil" happen in grouped spurts? That everyday law abiding citizens use them to save lives and don't get attention. Almost like someone is directing what information get's deseminated to the public and what doesn't?

Nice post and welcome aboard.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:03 AM   #255

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Amen Ruger22LR, we must keep our fellow American's educated and vigilant, to understand "WE THE PEOPLE" are under attack, God Bless.