If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight? - Page 22
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #211
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Wait now! Tea is quite delicious, iced sweet tea or a hot breakfast tea with a bit of cream and sugar; tea is good.
I agree... Tea is good... It's just so damn BRITISH!

Tack

Old 02-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #212

Liked 2057 Times on 1074 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Geez they can't even find 1 guy in CA who is out rolling with guns blazing (the ex-cop). Does anyone think that 'they' CAN actually come for our guns? I don't think this Govt can find it's a** with both hands and a map

Old 02-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #213
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post

Tack
Nah, most of it is from India.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
Geez they can't even find 1 guy in CA who is out rolling with guns blazing (the ex-cop). Does anyone think that 'they' CAN actually come for our guns? I don't think this Govt can find it's a** with both hands and a map
Bingo...

The myth of Government power on full display in LA.

One disgruntled employee and the LAPD is out capping civilians in panic.

Isn't this supposed to be Americas top LEO organization?

These are the guys our fellow armed citizens are afraid of?

Stand your ground on 2A Gentlement. US law enforcement can't even deal with 1 psycho killer without turning public sentiment against themselves.

Tack
People Like This 
Old 02-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #215

Liked 128 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Quote:
WM gave you several examples in post 205...

It is quite dishartening to see how far our British cousins have fallen. A little over a Century ago, England was one of the Earths leading Super Powers with a naval force no one could match and an Empire spanning the globe.

Today, they are a nation in decline who'd have already secummed to fascism if not for the American people.

They are also several decades advanced down the path of social decay and civil injustice.

Do some American liberals desire to be more like them, yes, but the real Americans, those of us who lead honorable lives free of Government subsidy and unrestrained by any fear of speaking our mind simply refuse to be cowed by those who would see us subjected to similar injustice.

People like our friend Manta refuse to see corruption and injustice because recognizing it would challenge their lack of action and call into question their honor. It's much more comfortable for these people to simply go along and look upon us as fringe and label us as extreme.

There is nothing fringe or extreme about honestly stating the true intent of the Second Ammendment.

The extreme fringe are those who would seek to remake a document they fail to understand in the first place. Our calling is to ensure that does not happen and our honor demands no less.

Tack
With the passing of Obamacare, the US has joined the United Kingdom (see, manta, I can learn something) in its decline. The majority of Taxes in the UK goes to support socialized healthcare. (the prices never stopped rising). They've reduced the size of their military to pre-WW II standards.

Just as the US will have to to support the taxes necessary for Obamacare.

eldar

Last edited by eldarbeast; 02-11-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #216

Liked 88 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:

Tack
Tea came from China go and take that one up with 2 billion of them; -)

Old 02-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #217

Liked 88 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:

Tack
I find it intersting That you would slate a whole country just for the opinion of one person from that country.

From what I have read Manta has challenged individual posts and not slated your country.

Perhaps you have an issue with the uk maybe due to bias in history lessons and in Hollywood movies
But you are succumbing to stereo type.

There are people who post utter BS on this site but I will never slate the US because of them.

Maybe you need to get out of your Bunker more often.
People Like This 
Old 02-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcshooter View Post
I find it intersting That you would slate a whole country just for the opinion of one person from that country.

From what I have read Manta has challenged individual posts and not slated your country.

Perhaps you have an issue with the uk maybe due to bias in history lessons and in Hollywood movies
But you are succumbing to stereo type.

There are people who post utter BS on this site but I will never slate the US because of them.

Maybe you need to get out of your Bunker more often.
IFC...

Haha... I'm not in a bunker my friend. This is not the first time our friend Manta has displayed "troll" like behavior and a bit of a slap down is usually the cure.

Cherry picking statistics, misunderstanding and misstepresenting US gun laws, and doing all of it in an attempt to sound like the "reasonable" gun owner... While painting us as nuts with terms like "tinfoil" hat and "bunkers, is the behavior of a troll.

I just call em like I see em partner... and a lot of members here seem to agree with me.

... And yes, I understand tea is from China, but fair or nor, tea drinking is recognized as a British past time here in the States. If that's a stereo type, then I apologize for irking your delicate sensibilities...

Tack
vincent Likes This 
Old 02-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #219
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1519 Times on 764 Posts
Likes Given: 1163

Quote:
Bingo...

The myth of Government power on full display in LA.

One disgruntled employee and the LAPD is out capping civilians in panic.

Isn't this supposed to be Americas top LEO organization?

These are the guys our fellow armed citizens are afraid of?

Stand your ground on 2A Gentlement. US law enforcement can't even deal with 1 psycho killer without turning public sentiment against themselves.

Tack

yeah, they got a bad case of Buck Fever out there...

Old 02-12-2013, 06:24 PM   #220
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 845 Times on 530 Posts
Likes Given: 257

Quote:
Haha... I'm not in a bunker my friend. This is not the first time our friend Manta has displayed "troll" like behavior and a bit of a slap down is usually the cure.
What would cure you of your ignorance. If the best that you can do to call someone a troll if they have a different opinion to you. PS it will take better than you to give me a bit of a slap down. You would probably not have time between saving America and reading the constitution.