Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #131
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3755 Times on 1859 Posts
Likes Given: 1021

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNGMSTR View Post
The thieves of Freedom make their intent well known in the public forum. Blatant.

The mass that craves and needs freedom must do as well, and do better.

We are not fools for these discussions, only awake and must be vigilante on the ready. To stand alone without making your position known will do you no good.

Where I frequent there is no desire let alone a call for "open" war in America. Unlike those on the Left.....
Bingo...

To think our adversaries are not reading these debates is folly. Liberals who would not hesitate to use the levers of Government to oppress us AND the LEO's who would be charged with carrying out such actions are lurking and gauging opposition.

There is no honor in cryptically quipping about "private" intentions. This is the hallmark of the juvenile mind.

Those of us whom understand this choose NOT to fear the reality of a conflict others may force upon us, we choose NOT to speak cryptically, but to instead... Honestly and openly envoke the Constitution and the 2nd Ammendment right to resist disarmament with ANY and All means NECESSARY.

We do this despite any perceived risk because we recognize that the bully we face today will not be dissuaded with innuendo and double speak. We do this because we trust in the honor of the majority of LEO's, we do this because we recognize the paper tiger of incompetence that is our Government...

... And above all, we do this because we understand that aggression is not dissuaded through fear or groveling or peaceful redress "after" rights have been lost.

Anyone who trully wishes to avoid violent conflict comes to the table with thier honor intact and the courage to speak the truth. Please remember that any eventual violence carried out regarding this issue will NOT be because criminals engaged authorities... I will be because honorable Americans who have delivered and honorable message... were ignored and attacked for exercising their first Ammendement rights and refusing to give up their 2A liberties.

Defense of liberty is always the right course of action, regardless of the uniform worn by the oppressor.

Tack
Old 02-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #132
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 739 Times on 396 Posts
Likes Given: 363

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
So...off topic I know...but where the hell ya been bud? You joined in 2010 but have relatively few posts?

Just wondering is all.
Long story short, I was comfortable absorbing the information and felt my contribution was being conveyed by others well. Some of them have left and created a void. IMO.

This forum is changing and has become a solid source of "real" information outside the MSM. I like it. There are some solid contributors here and there knowledge and wisdom prove priceless and very useful.

I know most on here well, creepy isn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Bingo...

To think our adversaries are not reading these debates is folly. Liberals who would not hesitate to use the levers of Government to oppress us AND the LEO's who would be charged with carrying out such actions are lurking and gauging opposition.

There is no honor in cryptically quipping about "private" intentions. This is the hallmark of the juvenile mind.

Those of us whom understand this choose NOT to fear the reality of a conflict others may force upon us, we choose NOT to speak cryptically, but to instead... Honestly and openly envoke the Constitution and the 2nd Ammendment right to resist disarmament with ANY and All means NECESSARY.

We do this despite any perceived risk because we recognize that the bully we face today will not be dissuaded with innuendo and double speak. We do this because we trust in the honor of the majority of LEO's, we do this because we recognize the paper tiger of incompetence that is our Government...

... And above all, we do this because we understand that aggression is not dissuaded through fear or groveling or peaceful redress "after" rights have been lost.

Anyone who trully wishes to avoid violent conflict comes to the table with thier honor intact and the courage to speak the truth. Please remember that any eventual violence carried out regarding this issue will NOT be because criminals engaged authorities... I will be because honorable Americans who have delivered and honorable message... were ignored and attacked for exercising their first Ammendement rights and refusing to give up their 2A liberties.

Defense of liberty is always the right course of action, regardless of the uniform worn by the oppressor.

Tack
True, true.

Once liberties are lost, and we have lost a pile, our resources for recovery are ultra limited and in fact may be reduced to one if left on the outside of traditional means. We are close.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #133

Liked 16 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215

No. Ive done my part. Emailed many senators, local state reps, and signed COUNTLESS petitions. Ive spent hours and hours posting on Facebook and arguiing with numbskulls. Dont you DARE call me part of a problem fella.

This thread is about a bloody revolution against government trying to snatch up people's guns. Aint happening, and if it did I think these small limitations are NOT worth an all out revolt. A gun grab would never happen. Come back to reality.
And it's because of people like you that our rights will be gone. Politicians don't care about our votes. The care about their own agendas! 2A was specifically tailored for revolution by the people against a tyrannical government

So go ahead and rest on your laurels my friend while the rest of us stand for the rights provided us by God and our founding fathers.

RagenFlac

-Gun control is sighting up your target and hitting the mark on your first shot.

People Like This 
Old 02-09-2013, 09:26 PM   #134

Liked 178 Times on 126 Posts
Likes Given: 124

Stainlesssteel I will tell you one thing fella. The Government will not get even a BB gun from me without a fight. If you think that once they get our so called ''assault rifles'' they will stop there you dont have a clue partner. It is worth fighting for, obviously not by you but real patriots. So you go ahead fella and sit this one out. We got this.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #135

Liked 258 Times on 183 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Quote:
Stainlesssteel I will tell you one thing fella. The Government will not get even a BB gun from me without a fight. If you think that once they get our so called ''assault rifles'' they will stop there you dont have a clue partner. It is worth fighting for, obviously not by you but real patriots. So you go ahead fella and sit this one out. We got this.
If that's the case how has all the gun controls already in force in America got trough. I didn't see any reports of battles in the streets to resist them. Maybe all the patriots were busy when it was happening.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #136
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

The left has incrementally stolen our rights. Political correctness has frightened many into silence. Our speech is being manipulated to deny reality. History books are being rewritten and most people never realize it's happening. Just like some phrases pass in and out of common usage naturally, certain words and phrases are intentionally being banned from common use. Just one prime example is "Alien" or "Illegal Alien". Those terms are now perjorative. When did plain talk and truth become prohibited?

Read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals". Read the 1963 Communist Goals that I posted here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f13/1963-communist-goals-read-were-there-right-now-82985/ You'll be dumfounded.

Think about yourself. How often do you remain silent or mentally rearrange what you say for fear of being called a racist or worse. If we were brought up right, we were conditioned not to offend others. The left uses our good nature against us. We are being unwillingly conditioned by society's standards of speech and action. Shut the dissenters up and you win.

We can't be silent anymore.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 02-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #137

Liked 123 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
If that's the case how has all the gun controls already in force in America got trough. I didn't see any reports of battles in the streets to resist them. Maybe all the patriots were busy when it was happening.
Or maybe they were just biding their time for the real battles to come.

eldar

Old 02-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #138

Liked 258 Times on 183 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Quote:
Or maybe they were just biding their time for the real battles to come
OK lets say that some might resist most won't. The authorities will finish of the few that do and that will be that. People are quick to come up with conspiracy theories on this forum. If you believe them then do you think the government couldn't subdue a few troublesome individuals.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #139

Liked 123 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Quote:
OK lets say that some might resist most won't. The authorities will finish of the few that do and that will be that. People are quick to come up with conspiracy theories on this forum. If you believe them then do you think the government couldn't subdue a few troublesome individuals.
Depends on how many join the government in the suppression, doesn't it?

eldar

Old 02-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #140

Liked 3755 Times on 1859 Posts
Likes Given: 1021

Quote:
Manta...

Unlike British gun control, ours has never come with registration except in a small handfull of Democrat controlled states. The only Federal registration is on Class III weapons and I can't tell you that very few of those that were in private hands when this passed, were ever registered. Owners simply stashed them and American law Enforcement has been smart enough to ignore this reality.

The handful of cases where the Government did go after guns did not end well for either side. Ruby Ridge and Waco TX come to mind... You should read about them.

Their will not be a reinstatement of the AWB or Hi Cap mags bans and if their is, these guns and mags would again be stashed or sold on the black market for 10 times their current value.

Eventually this type of policy would lead to another Ruby Ridge type event but we Americans have already seen to much Government abuse of power to sit on the sidelines when it happens again.

A touchstone event like this could be Concord Bridge all over again and whoosh... The leading global economy grids to a halt as it's mired in an internal hot conflict over 2A liberties.

It ends well for not one and the entire planet suffers as US buying power is shut off... all you Euro-pee-ons would do well to understand this and cease with "missery loves company" mentally that urges you to lament US gun liberties.

Tack
Tack