If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight? - Page 11
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 10:10 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4887 Times on 2369 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Honest answer anything law full. Take out the stricter firearms laws and what freedoms do Americans have that the uk doesn't.
What "other" freedom matter?

Once the right and the tools for self preservation have been removed, you are but 1 vote away from loosing everything...

From previous posts, we all know that you own and enjoy guns legally... We also know that your leaders know exactly where they are... And the next mass shooting in the British Isles WILL see your collection taken and chopped up on video for public consumption.

The fact that your ok with this disturbs me greatly.

Tack
Old 02-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #102
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 508 Times on 341 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Quote:
America got the brightest and the boldest Europe had to offer while the weak and the comfortable stayed home
Now that's just being silly. I am sure that's lots of people didn't go to America for all sorts of different reasons. Not because they were weak or comfortable. PS As well as the brightest and the boldest i am sure you got a lot of the scum from other countries as well.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #103
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1133 Times on 595 Posts
Likes Given: 673

Quote:
Honest answer anything law full. Take out the stricter firearms laws and what freedoms do Americans have that the uk doesn't.
Armed 24/7 in and out of the home. Difference between citizens and subjects.

Ability to protect mine in and out of the home with minimal risk of repraisal, today.

Couple off the top.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #104

Quote:
Now that's just being silly. I am sure that's lots of people didn't go to America for all sorts of different reasons. Not because they were weak or comfortable. PS As well as the brightest and the boldest i am sure you got a lot of the scum from other countries as well.
Yes we did... Their decendant are voting for their Obama Phones.

Tack

Old 02-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #105
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
The fact that your ok with this disturbs me greatly.
I wouldn't say i am OK with it but it is what is.

But not because i think i will need them to fight some future tyrannical government. More because i don't think it will stop someone determined to kill people.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #106

Quote:

But not because i think i will need them to fight some future tyrannical government. More because i don't think it will stop someone determined to kill people.
Europes Jews felt the same way... Didn't work out too well for them.

... And you won't be fighting anything because you registered. Your ability to resist a threat ended on that day.

Tack

Old 02-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #107

Liked 314 Times on 141 Posts
Likes Given: 65

Quote:

You would think so, but historically speaking doing something hard like making an Atlantic crossing and setting up in virgin wilderness trends to a rather brutal Darwinian winnowing of the stupid, lazy and evil. Largely those who were smart, industrious and got on well with those few near them prospered. Remember, the US and Australia were also dumping grounds for the criminal types. The real bad folks usually got themselves sorted out pretty quickly, right into unmarked graves.
Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949

Old 02-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #108

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
I think the people of New York and other states that are pulling this stuff need to find a pro second amendment attorney who will work with them and also has a personal interest in stopping unconstitutional attacks. Form a large collective group who will join the group in NY and with minimal donation support. They can be and are successful! And then file litigation and various actions against Cuomo and the State of New York. Town meetings, fund raisers, events and the like. Or as a last resort relocate in another state and let their gravy train tax base go to H! If you do not think it works look at how minority groups have stuck together and been successful! Most of you must agree it has worked.
Sometimes big brother is not as big as they think they are! And NOW is the time to show them!

forumrunner_20121203_162948.jpg

Another sound voice of reason and facts.

NEVER FORGET

People Like This 
Old 02-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #109
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1133 Times on 595 Posts
Likes Given: 673

Quote:

But not because i think i will need them to fight some future tyrannical government.
That time has past you by. You are owned by your govt. lock, stock and barrel, you will never miss freedom you've never had. Not knowing your age.....

Old 02-08-2013, 10:38 PM   #110
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
That time has past you by. You are owned by your govt. lock, stock and barrel, you will never miss freedom you've never had. Not knowing your age

Do you think Americans are any different you have laws that law abiding citizens follow just like most other countries. Maybe Americans just don't realize yet that they are no different to a lot of other countries.

OK what freedoms have you had in your lifetime that i haven't.? Ps don't forget some do concealed carry in this part of the uk and have used them.