Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > If I was a gun dealer I would want Oboma re-elected

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

If Obama get reelected and liberal supreme court justices get appointed, one swipe of the pen will take all your gun rights away. Vote responsible.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #22

Liked 118 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger-6 View Post
If Obama get reelected and liberal supreme court justices get appointed, one swipe of the pen will take all your gun rights away. Vote responsible.
This is precisely the paranoia that cannot happen. See supra.

But whatever sells guns and ammo is fine with me.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #23

Liked 1061 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
I guess you know if the Goofball along with his cronies are reelected there no doubt there will be an all out attack on our Second Amendment. He was afraid to launch the attack this time since he would no doubt loose when the moderate democrats realized his intention to launch an all out attack on the Second Amendment Rights. But if he is reelected he has nothing to loose at that point and Katy bar the Door! Everyone needs to remember this in November. He and his group are like the wolf in sheep's clothing!

And the Omnipotent president is going to do all of this in a split congress that couldn't legislate themselves out of a paper bag? Do you have some crystal ball that makes you believe the Democrats are going to have a strong enough majority, and inclination, in the House and Senate to do Obama's special "social projects?".

People need to understand American civics; the bottom line is, the president is not God. He can't do anything he wants..........

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

People Like This 
Old 05-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #24

Liked 118 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
And the Omnipotent president is going to do all of this in a split congress that couldn't legislate themselves out of a paper bag? Do you have some crystal ball that makes you believe the Democrats are going to have a strong enough majority, and inclination, in the House and Senate to do Obama's special "social projects?".

People need to understand American civics; the bottom line is, the president is not God. He can't do anything he wants..........
So far you are the brightest person on this forum website, Chainfire.

I am adding you to my friends list.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #25

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post

Very true. Look at the obvious. When Hussein was newly elected he had majority control of both Houses. If he was ever going to pass gun control, that was the time to do it, not now with the GOP controlling the House and fighting him tooth and nail on everything.

Shortly after he was elected there was a petition that was signed by over 100 DEMOCRATIC Congressmen that stated in advance they would not support ANY gun control, if that was his intent. It must have changed his mind if it in fact needed any changing, because thus far for the last 3 1/2 years we've gotten zip from him on gun control.

Actually, I've read that "Fast & Furious" was a secret attempt to make gun dealers look bad, and was to open the door for another assault weapons ban. The problem was it blew up in their face and has now backfired completely. It has taken decades, but even the liberal Democrats, as difficult as it is for them to embrace reality, have seen gun control as a losing proposition. If Hussein attempted it now it would all but guarantee a Romney victory in November.

Old 05-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #26

Liked 248 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 163

I'm not picking on the OP but isn't this the kind of thinking that's gotten this nation to the place it is today. Some people cast a vote for the person that can bring some type of gain to them. They care little that the person may want to change the country and take away freedom. They care little that the Constitution is being vilolated. They just see the short term and vote for what puts money in their pockets.

Old 05-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #27

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Jim you are absolutely right. Why do you think so many service members lean Republican? ...lol Bigger paychecks. Not that they don't deserve them, but it all boils down to the WIIFM (What's In It For Me)!

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 05-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #28

Liked 2393 Times on 1362 Posts
Likes Given: 1881

We better get our $#!t together, or we'll all wind up with

lobotomies on one side of our forehead, and sixes on the

other...

Old 05-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #29

Liked 248 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
Jim you are absolutely right. Why do you think so many service members lean Republican? ...lol Bigger paychecks. Not that they don't deserve them, but it all boils down to the WIIFM (What's In It For Me)!
Well I was thinking more along the lines of all the handouts to those that don't do anything to deserve them, the ones that won't work.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:37 PM   #30

Liked 2141 Times on 969 Posts
Likes Given: 2083

There goes chainfire's credibility he's now on shoobee's friends list.