I would like to hear your thoughts on this. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 10:15 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

How much anti-gun legislation has Obama tried to pass?? Didn't he actually pass at least 1 pro gun law? I think everyone is paranoid. He's got bigger fish to fry. I really don't think he's hiding in the corner of the White House plotting the demise of the US constitution as many conservatives like to believe. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him either, but I've heard from people that he is intentionally hurting this country and bla bla bla. The biggest problem is Congress. They need to clear em all out and start over. But I'm sure Mccain woulda done better

Old 02-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #22

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default A big difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
How many of you remember this?

As far as following orders of force against the populace; can you say "Kent State?"

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

It happened during the last year I was in the Navy. I was on patrol when we got the word. I lived 15 miles from the Kent Campus. If it had happened in the spring of '71, I may have been there!

Yes this happened. The difference now is that instead of it being a group of students this time they will be facing millions of armed citizens. The outcome
is sure to be different.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:12 AM   #23

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EiteCombat View Post
How much anti-gun legislation has Obama tried to pass?? Didn't he actually pass at least 1 pro gun law? I think everyone is paranoid. He's got bigger fish to fry. I really don't think he's hiding in the corner of the White House plotting the demise of the US constitution as many conservatives like to believe. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him either, but I've heard from people that he is intentionally hurting this country and bla bla bla. The biggest problem is Congress. They need to clear em all out and start over. But I'm sure Mccain woulda done better
I think the true threat is the debt. that is too far gone to fix. The snowball that is coming down the mountain will cause an effect that I think many just don't seem to get. Also remember that yes while there are bigger issues Hillary his puppet is doing her best to invite the U.N. in the back door. Obama himself the puppet of his financial supporters such as Bloomberg and Soros. Those are the real threat!

Old 02-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #24
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by EiteCombat View Post
It's not about gun control. While we know from Obama's record and rhetoric that he is anti-gun (at least he's against civilians owning them), he has done plenty of things that are blatantly unconstitutional. If you want to see some specific examples, google obama unconstitutional acts.

That's not to say Bush and others before Obama haven't also stepped on the constitution; they have. But Obama has taken the abuse to new heights.

Congress is also a problem, yes. But again, I maintain our biggest problem is the electorate. None of the idiots in D.C. would be there if idiot voters hadn't put them there.