I would like to hear your thoughts on this. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609 View Post
That's what I thought, I just wanted to be sure. Until recently, I was uniformed....

And I know all too well about not having enough coffee..
Me too. I was retired last June, but I still need my 3 pots of coffee in the morning

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #12

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
The posts above are right - since Obama ascended to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, the gun industry has enjoyed the highest growth of all time. But that wasn't Obama's intent.

Obama is not ignorant. He knows exactly what he's doing; he makes very few mistakes. Yes, he would like the populace disarmed, but that's just a means to an end: you can't bring about the sort of government tyranny and wealth/property control he wants when the people are armed.

There are any number of excuses he could use to bring some force to bear unconstitutionally against the people. Maybe it's an economic collapse, maybe it's war, maybe it's a terror attack, maybe it's a natural disaster or maybe it's something we haven't thought of yet. But when the opportunity presents itself, expect that he will jump on it.
I'd have to respectfully disagree, I think he's a reckless fool. He's put so much foolishness on the table only to hide when it backfires. The fact that nobody challenges him is mind boggling. I think his teleprompter is the one wearing the pants.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 02-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #13
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchammo View Post
I'd have to respectfully disagree, I think he's a reckless fool. He's put so much foolishness on the table only to hide when it backfires. The fact that nobody challenges him is mind boggling. I think his teleprompter is the one wearing the pants.
He is obviously not a stupid man. He is surrounded by plenty of people and not all of them have a room-temperature IQ. His excuses are one thing. But his repeated actions, misconstrued as "mistakes" are deliberate.

He IS actively working to destroy the economy of this nation. He is actively working to make as many people as possible dependent on the government. At first glance, this might seem to be contradictory: how can you support people with a debased currency? You can't.

Plenty of people challenge him, but the media deliberately ignore those people so most folks never hear about their challenges.

So what happens when we fall apart economically and so many citizens are dependent on the government? Take a look at what happened in other countries when that happened. It isn't pretty.

Last edited by bkt; 02-21-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:58 PM   #14

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I am torn on his intelligence. I dont feel he has a clue as how to be productive. He is less qualified to make business decisions than any person on this forum. I think he is very adept at controling and or destroying something that a productive person has already built up.
I guess what I am saying is; he is good at what he does.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #15
bkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewey View Post
I am torn on his intelligence. I dont feel he has a clue as how to be productive. He is less qualified to make business decisions than any person on this forum. I think he is very adept at controling and or destroying something that a productive person has already built up.
I guess what I am saying is; he is good at what he does.
If you look at what he stands for and believes in completely - a collectivist society run by a very big, very controlling government - everything he has done makes sense. He is not trying to push free-market capitalism, so everything he has done is directly opposed to that objective. It is certainly reasonable to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume the guy is an idiot. But he's not.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #16
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1989 Times on 1078 Posts
Likes Given: 592

I am with bkt on this. He is not stupid and is probably the best conman in the world. How he has been able to hide his past and get that phony birth certificate through is nothing short of genius. He has so many peoples careers dependent on him that they will do anything to protect him. If the truth were to come out most of the Democratic hierarchy would be charged with treason.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 02-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #17

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
He is obviously not a stupid man. He is surrounded by plenty of people and not all of them have a room-temperature IQ. His excuses are one thing. But his repeated actions, misconstrued as "mistakes" are deliberate.

He IS actively working to destroy the economy of this nation. He is actively working to make as many people as possible dependent on the government. At first glance, this might seem to be contradictory: how can you support people with a debased currency? You can't.

Plenty of people challenge him, but the media deliberately ignore those people so most folks never hear about their challenges.

So what happens when we fall apart economically and so many citizens are dependent on the government? Take a look at what happened in other countries when that happened. It isn't pretty.
I see your point. What's equally bad is the blind followers, so blind all they see is black, him being black. Younger people are into politics more now than ever. One side gets is in awe that he's not white & the other side is in awe at how bad things have become. This is an example of how screwed up his followers are: http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 02-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #18
bkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchammo View Post
I see your point. What's equally bad is the blind followers, so blind all they see is black, him being black. Younger people are into politics more now than ever. One side gets is in awe that he's not white & the other side is in awe at how bad things have become. This is an example of how screwed up his followers are: http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/
Exactly. The problem isn't the evil politicians. They can be overcome. The problem is the idiot voters who put them in power.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #19

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

How many of you remember this?

As far as following orders of force against the populace; can you say "Kent State?"

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

It happened during the last year I was in the Navy. I was on patrol when we got the word. I lived 15 miles from the Kent Campus. If it had happened in the spring of '71, I may have been there!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #20

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
If Obama issues an unconstitutional order, any law enforcement officer that follows such an order becomes a criminal at that point.

I was one of those that was never going to own a plastic pistol. When that idiot shot the congress woman and those other folks in Tuscon and I hear the Glock and 33 round mag being blamed, I bought one the next day.
Yes they will be criminals and there will be a small portion of them who do just that. A survey not long ago shown that 75% of those in the military stated they will not obey orders to attack the public. 25% said they would. I would say that it is a similar situation with other government agencies. Particularly Homeland Security and the ATF. From what I read Homeland Security is the dumping ground of those who failed to be accepted in other government agencies such as the FBI, etc. When you have a organization consisting of those who failed to qualify other departments you have and agency of potential crime and lawlessness.