Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   I Think He Should Be Arrested (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/i-think-he-should-arrested-93793/)

Vikingdad 07-12-2013 05:52 AM

I Think He Should Be Arrested

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21138-texas-man-arrested-for-making-gun-gestures-with-his-hand/

I agree with the cops. This guy was being disorderly. They did the right thing.

rjd3282 07-12-2013 06:16 AM

Wonder why someone just didn't knock him out. He looks like a crack head to me.

Vikingdad 07-12-2013 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjd3282 (Post 1302193)
Wonder why someone just didn't knock him out. He looks like a crack head to me.

Not sure. But he did cause a disturbance and nobody did knock him out. I agree, the guy had to be on drugs.

armsmaster270 07-12-2013 06:30 AM

Tase him, Tase him.:eek:

DrumJunkie 07-12-2013 06:38 AM

We've been though this....Finger guns don't kill people..Loaded vaginas kill people :D

deadsp0t 07-12-2013 07:03 AM

What a ****ing moron.. If I read correctly he has a history of drunk and disorderly to top it off?

Maybe it's time to learn a hard lesson..
Punishment.. Idk.. Should probably be some though

WebleyFosbery38 07-12-2013 09:50 AM

He certainly was verbalizing a threat to a group of people, arrest him and give him a psyc eval asap!

clr8ter 07-12-2013 10:06 AM

Hmmmm. I agree that someone should have done something. I arresting him going to solve whatever problem he has? I doubt it. Are they going to arrest him EVERY time he does something people don't like? Honestly, I'm surprised the people in the theater didn't just tell him to shut the hell up, and then help the people who worked there toss him out. For them to get "excited", and start heading for the exits like a bunch of wusses is a little much. IMHO. What happened to the "Don't tread on me" bluster?

MisterMcCool 07-12-2013 10:47 AM

A patron disrupting a film should be ejected by theater personnel. How on Earth did the police get involved?
(You may also be interested in....)

WebleyFosbery38 07-12-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clr8ter (Post 1302263)
Hmmmm. I agree that someone should have done something. I arresting him going to solve whatever problem he has? I doubt it. Are they going to arrest him EVERY time he does something people don't like? Honestly, I'm surprised the people in the theater didn't just tell hime to shut the hell up, and then help the people who worked there toss him out. For them to get "excited", and start heading for the exits like a bunch of wusses is a little much. IMHO. What happened to the "Don't tread on me" bluster?

Thats a great point that really shows how weve become non participants in our own lives and situations and deferred that to "The Authorities". Are we really comfortable with deferring our demise to someone thats 15 minutes or more away from saving your ass? What would have happened if Todd Beamer (RIP Sir) had just said, well let the police deal with this? Todd had no chance of saving his tail or anyone elses sitting in his seat. He had some chance of surviving if he did something instead of nothing. Sadly, he couldnt prevent the crash but he saved the lives of thousands by taking the law into his own hands!

We had a thread that discussed Vigilantes and some folks believe we dont have the right to exact justice via self defense even if life and limb are involved, just run away, call 911 and pray! Once upon a time, The Good Samaritan wasnt just the boyscout that walked the old lady through traffic! The Theater shooter a couple years ago wouldnt have survived the shooting or shot nearly as many folks if they had reacted instead of Dying In Place!

Two years later- What if the adults in this theater grabbed the guy, hogtied him and called the cops? According to what district your in, you might be charged with assault before they hand you the keys to the city for doing good! Were creating throngs of powerless Sheeple by teaching them "See a gun, Run" while leaving out the important fact that you cant outrun a bullet!