Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I just have one question.........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Guys don't forget-

Theres alot of conservatives out there who are perfectly happy with "gun control".

Some of them don't even know they support it,they just like the idea of "keeping guns out of the wrong hands",which is,in fact,support of "gun control".

Not to dictate to others what their position is,because its perfectly fine for them to continue to believe the way they do -as long as they understand what they're supporting- but I think a better alternative would be to advocate that seriously dangerous people -the murderers,armed robbers,rapists,etc,etc- don't get out of prison.Ever.

That is the closest thing the state can come to ensuring that dangerous people don't get guns.

As we've seen recently with James "The Jerker" Holmes and with the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords by Jared Lee Loughner,the state was powerless even in the face of background checks and other regulations to stop what occurred.Both of the shooters in these instances bought their guns in full compliance whit the law.

The state needs to keep known dangerous people out of circulation and allow the rest of us to provide for our own defense by not hobbling us with laws that those that intend to commit such heinous acts are not deterred by.

As to the video-

Its probably the best denunciation of "gun control" ever.

It proves -cause and effect- how "gun control" was used to legally disenfranchise the future victims of some of histories most heinous crimes against humanity.

An interesting thing to note is that most people who these laws targeted obeyed them,because they considered themselves to be "law abiding".

Most Jews that survived Hitlers Final Solution will say that they willingly obeyed Hitlers laws because they felt that if they showed the Nazi state they would be obedient they thought they would be left alone.

Look where being "law abiding" got them.

Some laws don't deserve obedience.

BAD LAWS don't deserve obedience.

And "gun control" "laws" are,judging by history and their lack of ability to achieve their purported goals-some very bad laws.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
-Thomas Jefferson

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Last edited by KalashnikovJosh; 07-30-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Old 08-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #12

Liked 2351 Times on 1053 Posts
Likes Given: 2262

We've got gun owners on this forum that want to restrict 2A. This forum is rife with them. How are we as gun owners supposed to convince non owners that infringement is bad when we can't even get supposedly pro 2A people on board. I just left a thread where the op was all bent because he saw some guys gun printing. If the guy wants to wear his gun under a tight shirt, out in the open or stuffed in his underwear why should we give a sh!t? It's his right to carry it however he wants. This is exactly the same crap libs pull. A lib doesn't eat meat so now nobody should. Your gun doesn't print so now nobodies should. What's the difference.

Old 08-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #13

I get bent out of shape whenever I have to hear about some idiot twit blathering on their cellphone and causing a pile up on the interstate.

But its their right to keep and bear a cellphone,yes?

They should be held accountable when they misuse the damn thing,but otherwise,they're free to carry those little microwave radiation emitting, GPS tracking, accident causing, IQ lowering, DEATH BOXES everywhere they want,however they want,right?

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

III%

Old 08-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #14

Liked 4674 Times on 2260 Posts
Likes Given: 1430

Josh

For many years I've advocate "no parol" for any reason. The notion of parol, the idea that an inmate can be trusted to serve the balance of there time outside prison "with supervision" is foolish given the criminal colleges our prisons have become and it serves to justify at least this measure of gun control because the inmate/parolee has not yet full paid there debt to society.

I say no parole and no restrictions on guns once you've served your full sentence.

Tack

Old 08-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #15

People who rape,commit armed robbery,molest children,commit cold blooded murder,etc,etc.

Should be executed.

Once upon a time we hung men for stealing horses.

Now we release baby rapers,armed robbers, and cold blooded killers from prison for "good behavior".

WTF happened to us?

-Mahatma Gandhi

III%

Old 08-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5480 Times on 3103 Posts
Likes Given: 4757

Perhaps we need to take a lesson from our British cousins of yesteryear, and bring back the gibbett.

Golda Meier.

Old 08-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #17

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh View Post
WTF happened to us?
the pussification of our youth and a scorching case of vagisitis ... only know cures are,

0902108200gynaemed-cotrimazol-vaginal-cream.jpg   kick-ass-1.jpg  

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 08-04-2012, 02:09 AM   #18

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj

the pussification of our youth and a scorching case of vagisitis ... only know cures are,

Amen! I am americas youth and the kids at my school are just little ******************* i wont go into details but damn its bad.

Old 08-04-2012, 02:12 AM   #19

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh
People who rape,commit armed robbery,molest children,commit cold blooded murder,etc,etc.

Should be executed.

Once upon a time we hung men for stealing horses.

Now we release baby rapers,armed robbers, and cold blooded killers from prison for "good behavior".

WTF happened to us?
I agree 100% america is concerned about being pc and "humane" in the eyes of the world and criminals arent afraid to steal, rape, or murder because most states dont have the death penalty anymore. We baby the prisoners and give them food clothes and a bed to sleep on for the rest of their lives and who pays for it???? The people the criminals stole from to begin with. If we executed everyone incarcerated for violent crime then our taxes would be halved.
And we would be going green by reducing the worlds population of scum! . It's a win win.

Last edited by ineverFTF; 08-04-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #20
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5880 Times on 2909 Posts
Likes Given: 6233

If you yell fire in an empty movie theater, did you break the law; yes, no, maybe? Not according to the Constitution! The act itself isnt cause for legal action if nobody is effected! Our laws today arent that clear about cause, they just assume their perception of intent is enough to justify limitation of rights FOOG (For Our Own Good)!

There are 2 common mindsets that seem to have captured all of the freedom torches light that once lit our great Nation- Liberals and Conservatives. Each has their own Fab Group to rally them and both feel inclined to rule everyone based on their bias and bent.

Ive been saying for years that Im a Conservative yet Im not all Con anything. Truthfully, I would rather swim in Lawyer infested waters than jump in a life boat with a crapload of self identifying Conservative Republicans or Liberal Democrats.

The T party came closer to supporting principles I could agree with but they got too close to the sun and dont sound or act much diff than the Republicans they stood up against a few years ago.

The Constitutional Party is one I could support wholeheartedly but its never gotten any steam. I guess its not polarizing enough to gain any momentum but its platform is both simple and consistent "If theres no clause, theres no cause"! If its not written clearly in the Constitution, our government has no purpose getting involved in it.

Pretty simple actually! No expounding or deep thoughts needed outside of the principle enumerated in our primary USA legal foundation, the Constitution.

About the only thing our constitution limits is our rights to infringe on others rights. Thats clearly outcome oriented and doesnt limit thoughts or choice of activities but does draw the line once youve devalued another citizens equal rights.