I dont wanna preach but for all my disable vets - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I dont wanna preach but for all my disable vets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 02:17 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

obamas the same he wants to ban so many assault rifles and wants to change gun laws like i said if they want my guns ill give it to them bullets first!

Last edited by ANAKINANAYA; 04-28-2010 at 02:17 AM. Reason: typos

Old 04-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2450 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 3897

i retired from the US Army in 1979 after serving 20 years, 9 months and 11 days. i'm currently rated at 70 percent by the VA. Since my retirement i've kept abreast of evert issue that has affected veterans and veterans benefits.

Any veteran who thinks that either political party is looking out for their welfare is either misinformed, deranged or naive. Carter and the Democrats did nothing for veterans. Reagan signed a law that cut the travel pay for visits to the VA hospital. He also cut burial benefits. When he ran for office, Obama talked a good line about completely eliminating the offset for concurrent receipt of retired pay and the VA disability pension. He lied like a mangy dog, of course.

David Chu was the US military manpower guru under Bush II. Chu said that veterans benefits are "hurtful to national security."

Dismantling VA

Quote:
Then add the wisdom of Dr. David Chu , a DoD undersecretary who said that the government is spending so much money on veterans' benefits that it is hurting the country's ability to fight current wars. Rep. Steve Buyer is pushing for massive changes in VA benefits. The Veterans' Disability Benefits Commission is studying ways to completely rewrite the book on veterans' benefits at the request of the administration.
I will say again: Any veteran who thinks that the political criminals in either the Democrat or Republican party care one hoot in hell about veterans is either misinformed, deranged or naive. Presently the Republicans in congress who fought VA benefits when Bush was in office claim to be our champions-yeah, right!!!

Last edited by alsaqr; 04-29-2010 at 03:16 PM.