I didn't know it was that bad. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I didn't know it was that bad.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

If you think about it, when has the government ever given clear guidelines for anything? Our tax code is so complex that we need to hire people with degrees in understanding it just so we can send old Uncle Sam his pound of flesh. We should definitely be worried by what the ATF is doing, but it shouldn't be a surprise considering that pretty much every institution that is supposed to make our lives better does everything it can to make them just a bit less pleasant.

As a U.S. citizen that is aware of his constitutional rights, I would like to make the following statements:
1. I reject the authority of ANY government to control my gun rights
2. I reject the authority of the government to regulate my freedom of speech, faith, or political views
and finally....
3. I reject the government's authority to take MY money and spend it as they wish without my permission.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #12

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

LBJ and the Left Wing New Deal Demorats set out to disarm America. LBJ and his legion of Austin New Dealers backed by the corrupt Kennedy Clan almost got it done. This Left Wing group forced thru the Safe Streets Omnibus Crime Bill of 1968. They wanted all rifle scopes banned as well. At the same time the old out dated very criminal left over Alcohol Control Agents of the Depression was being done away with. This New Deal police unit was formed to reduce unemployment during the depression. Anyone could sign up and join this lame brain out fit and get bribes and they did. LBJ and the Dems had used the Revenue Force for years to get rid of there enemies. The 1968 Gun Control act was then used to save them. The New Deal Democrats added gun control to the Alcohol Agents job. And Bingo we get the BATF to enforce the Democats new 1968 Gun Control Act. This has always been an under the radar always dealing with the criminal class and attacking law abiding Americans.

Old 01-21-2012, 05:50 AM   #13

Liked 2492 Times on 1422 Posts
Likes Given: 1943

If we disband the ATF now, all the women there can stop acting like men...