I Can Only Hope This Fits In This Thread.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I Can Only Hope This Fits In This Thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Default I Can Only Hope This Fits In This Thread.

Well we do have many Sniveling Members,who downright crumble over my orgasmic posts.

It's obvious,I/we have a Juvenal and Senior division process here at the site,that I will soon rectify..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CztO3rtD23o

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7176 Times on 3929 Posts
Likes Given: 14592

"Get a warrant." Learn your rights.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 04-15-2013, 11:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
"Get a warrant." Learn your rights.
You've just proved my point,and I thank you for it,MisterMcCool.

Remember never use "three In One Oil"on your Daisy felt plunger,it will only make the felt hard and tacky,AKA blow-by,but you knew that?

Old 04-16-2013, 01:47 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1978 Times on 1171 Posts
Likes Given: 944

Good video, thanks. That sums it up very well!
The key words in what happened in to the guy described in the video is NEW JERSEY!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Old 04-16-2013, 01:49 AM   #5

Liked 308 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 64

I think McCool has a point, if a government official shows up at your door wanting in demand a warrant. If he can not or will not produce a warrant then chances are that he's up to no good and doing that no good in an unlawful manner. If I remember correctly the father of the child with the hunting license denied the CPS official entry to his home.

Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949
MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 04-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #6

Warrant?Not on my farm,Not at my advanced age.

If the Feds are interested in my home,all they need do is knock on my door.

I'll make them coffee and eggs,BUT the feds ain't taking my many guns,no way Josey..

Old 04-16-2013, 03:09 PM   #7

Liked 308 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 64

These days there are so many rules, laws, statutes and regulations any government official could have you clapped in irons whenever he wants. So IMO it's a matter of personal safety to demand that they cross all the t's and dot all the i's.

Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949