Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   I can believe FEMA would do this (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/i-can-believe-fema-would-do-54322/)

Scratchammo 12-29-2011 12:34 AM

I can believe FEMA would do this
 
6 years later, Katrina victims fight FEMA debts*|*Vision to America

JTJ 12-29-2011 12:44 AM

They need the money to build more internment camps.

JonM 12-29-2011 12:53 AM

once you willing put the shackles of handout slavery on your leg your stuck on the plantation. just an abject lesson of whats in store for all those on welfare, social security, medicare, medicade, obamacare etc.

partdeux 12-29-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 661879)
once you willing put the shackles of handout slavery on your leg your stuck on the plantation. just an abject lesson of whats in store for all those on welfare, social security, medicare, medicade, obamacare etc.

Just think about this, Democrats have enslaved multiple generations on handouts. Republican's freed the slaves once before...

JonM 12-29-2011 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partdeux (Post 661886)
Just think about this, Democrats have enslaved multiple generations on handouts. Republican's freed the slaves once before...

the sad thing is that most of the republicans are just liberals with an R behind their names. gingrich, romney, huntsman, mccain, bush1, bush2, reagan, etc.

yes reagan was the one that really got the deficit spending thing going full speed while wiping his @ss with the second ammendment and every single republican/democrat president and congress since has upped the ante.

AWDeanSr 12-29-2011 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partdeux (Post 661886)
Just think about this, Democrats have enslaved multiple generations on handouts. Republican's freed the slaves once before...

Are you referring to when the Party of Lincoln ignored the U.S. Constitution like the current politicians do and proceeded to wage an unnecessary war on The South?

willfully armed 12-29-2011 03:55 AM

Fema.

Allowed Katrina victims to stay in the trailers for 4 years for free, before moving them into apartments, rent paid.

Then they attempted to charge Greensburg tornado victims rent after just a few months.



You gentlemen can come to your own conclusions. But remember, Katrina victims had DAYS of warnings, but most were unwilling (read lazy) to attempt leaving.

Greensburg did not have but minutes of warning.



Entitlement vs Midwest "get r done". Katrina freeloaders could(should) pay back.

alsaqr 12-29-2011 01:35 PM

My son is a general contractor in Houston, TX. If you want to see Katrina "victims" first hand go to Houston. After Katrina the crime rate in Houston went sky high because of the "victims" that were bused to Houston. They have taken over entire housing developments with their US gov't rental vouchers. The vast majority don't work: They will never leave because Houston, TX pays more in welfare benefits than NOLA does.

Remember the school buses that politicians refused to use for New Orleans evacuation? The FEMA rapid evacuation vehicle:

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/z11r22/femas-rapid-evacuation-vehicle-introduction

PanBaccha 12-29-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTJ (Post 661874)
They need the money to build more internment camps.


There's more to it than that. FEMA now operates under the orders of
Homeland Security, who in turn had ordered them to buy over a million
body bags and 550,000 plastic coffins large enough to put two bodies in.
This is well documented and filmed. They have since moved the 'evidence'
elsewhere from prying cameras.

willfully armed 12-29-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsaqr (Post 662043)
My son is a general contractor in Houston, TX. If you want to see Katrina "victims" first hand go to Houston. After Katrina the crime rate in Houston went sky high because of the "victims" that were bused to Houston. They have taken over entire housing developments with their US gov't rental vouchers. The vast majority don't work: They will never leave because Houston, TX pays more in welfare benefits than NOLA does.

Remember the school buses that politicians refused to use for New Orleans evacuation? The FEMA rapid evacuation vehicle:

FEMA's Rapid Evacuation Vehicle Introduction | Free Video Clips | SPIKE

I did 150 insurance claims in Houston for Farmers Ins after Katrina. One of the
Was for the patrol supervisor of the Harris County Sheriff's Dept.

He was also one of volunteers for policing the Superdome. Told me he say the most disgusting, deplorable human behavior there.

He also said crime rose 75% when they migrated to Houston.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.