Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I call BS...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 11:19 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I second that call of BS,, never heard of such a thing, not even seeing how that it would possible. Someone was playing with the gun and just not fessing up. Terrible that the lil girl was injured, but there's more to this than a gun just going off practically by itself. plays right into the anti gunners agenda.......

Old 03-27-2012, 03:28 AM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6112 Times on 3703 Posts
Likes Given: 6920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post
I second that call of BS,, never heard of such a thing, not even seeing how that it would possible. Someone was playing with the gun and just not fessing up. Terrible that the lil girl was injured, but there's more to this than a gun just going off practically by itself. plays right into the anti gunners agenda.......
That's why I wondered what kind of gun it was. I don't think my guns would fire if they were between mattresses and someone was jumping on the bed.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:30 AM   #13

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 35

This is anti-gun propaganda.

Regardless I wouldn't let anyone jump on my Colt

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 03-27-2012, 03:47 AM   #14
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7332 Times on 4250 Posts
Likes Given: 9444

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
It would make LEO's job easier. Just sit back and let them all kill each other. I want them to quit shooting innocent bystanders, some who are even inside their own homes.
Actually Winds, you are not too far off the mark. I have a good friend who is on the San Jose PD gang prevention task force, and has been for several years. He said some time ago that what you suggest is what they do. Tag the bodies and arrest the ones still breathing. It thins out the herd.

I have also talked to some former gang members who live in San Jose, they say the last thing a gangbanger wants is to shoot a cop.