Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I am getting tired of turning the other cheek.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 5

Default I am getting tired of turning the other cheek.

Time for some Old Testiment justice

Sailor's house, cars egged after flag incident | victorville, egged, flag - Victorville Daily Press

"It is when people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." Patrick Henery ... "The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!" George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6956 Times on 4186 Posts
Likes Given: 8363

I don't understand how the actions of the Sailor angered anyone.

Old 02-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #3

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Safe!! You turn the other cheek to place momentum behind the retaliation!

These attacks against the patriots of this country and disrespect for our flag is increasingly disturbing. I see distressed flags displayed all the time. One good American next door didn't have the money for a new one and flew the flag every day, so I bought him one!

Navy Chief Brian Strahl and Benjamin Dunagan, I salute you!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #4

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

this is a shame, WHY IN THE WORLD would someone allow (the city officials of all peeps) an American Flag to fly with such degredation? and then after these gentlemen, i'm sure, took care in taking it down, egg one's house! NOW I HAVE THE REDS FOR THE DAY!

GOOD MEN, KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Last edited by USEBOTHHANDS; 02-22-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Old 02-22-2011, 05:05 PM   #5

Likes Given: 5

I used to stay at a Holiday in Augusta Maine (now the Augusta Inn). Their Flag was faded and tattered. I asked if they were going to change it and the man behind the counter stated he had tried to get them to change it many times. I went to the Mall, bought a new Flag and changed it for em. That is what we do. Good the hear others do the same.

As for the attacks on the Flag and Patriots... It will continue until we decide we have had enough. I am getting there

"It is when people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." Patrick Henery ... "The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!" George Washington

Old 02-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5464 Times on 2854 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I don't understand how the actions of the Sailor angered anyone.
its liekly a union job to do anything in the park maintenence wise. its totally expected for something like that to happen if thats the case.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 02-22-2011, 06:33 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

At some point, righteous folks will act on their anger. The way things are going, it may not be too far in the future.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams