I am dropping... - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I am dropping...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 05:18 AM   #71
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Just got rid of the picture

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:31 AM   #72
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesmar

Too funny, you don't want to give out personal info but post pic w name and nums on it? Just sayin....
The numbers really won't mean much soon, my membership expires January 31, and I don't know if I'm renewing it

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 01-23-2013, 05:33 AM   #73
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

This thread should have been closed 30 seconds after it was posted. Reminds me of the posts I see all the time on the gaming forums, "Wah I'm quitting (name of the game) and you should quit too because I'm so much smarter than all of you!".
The usual return answer to the OP is "Goodbye".

Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #74
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
This thread should have been closed 30 seconds after it was posted. Reminds me of the posts I see all the time on the gaming forums, "Wah I'm quitting (name of the game) and you should quit too because I'm so much smarter than all of you!".
The usual return answer to the OP is "Goodbye".
sorry but your comparison just isn't the same thing. this is about our gun rights and the 2nd amendment, not some video game that isn't even reality. many of us take or gun rights very seriously and when these issues arrise, there is going to be some debate over it.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:47 AM   #75
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
sorry but your comparison just isn't the same thing. this is about our gun rights and the 2nd amendment, not some video game that isn't even reality. many of us take or gun rights very seriously and when these issues arrise, there is going to be some debate over it.
I take the 2nd Amendment and gun rights very seriously but arguing with cottontop over his decision to leave the NRA isn't going to change his mind at all. The OP was his attempt to get a rise out of people and to start a fight, sadly, as far as I can see it was "Mission Accomplished" for him (unfortunately).
Old 01-23-2013, 06:07 AM   #76

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

When you flop your fat pink butte in a car and drive to the House of Pancakes. Just say thanks to guys like me that found the oil you are riding on. And no wordsmith "Fracking" is not a Japanese sex act.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:33 AM   #77

Liked 64 Times on 39 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55
if we ever lose the 2nd amendment, you can bet our other Constitutional rights wll be eliminated shortly there after. if you disarm the populace, they have no means to fight against tyranny. history has proven this time and time again.
Amen!! On that

Old 01-23-2013, 06:53 AM   #78

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
I am dropping my NRA membership. More specifically, when it runs out, which should be soon, I will not renew it. I just received the new issue of the American Rifleman and it is filled with nothing but propaganda, most of which is not true. I don't want to read that crap. In the whole issue there is not one decent article about reloading varmint and/or hunting rounds. There is not one article about sporting rifles. I am done with them. The NRA is the problem. They are creating fear and paranoia in gullible gunowners. The garbage they are spewing out is just not true. Intelligent people in the know look at them as being a big joke and their administrators are as ignorant as a pile of rocks when it comes to knowning the real issues. They are not lobbyists, they are terrorists.
CT
Shame on you sir shame on you.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #79

Liked 127 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
I am dropping my NRA membership. More specifically, when it runs out, which should be soon, I will not renew it. I just received the new issue of the American Rifleman and it is filled with nothing but propaganda, most of which is not true. I don't want to read that crap. In the whole issue there is not one decent article about reloading varmint and/or hunting rounds. There is not one article about sporting rifles. I am done with them. The NRA is the problem. They are creating fear and paranoia in gullible gunowners. The garbage they are spewing out is just not true. Intelligent people in the know look at them as being a big joke and their administrators are as ignorant as a pile of rocks when it comes to knowning the real issues. They are not lobbyists, they are terrorists.
CT
Good-bye!

eldar

Old 01-23-2013, 06:58 AM   #80

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

If you are so against verbal discourse why are you reading these post? Can you say "Hot Button" issue. Free men who are concerned about their loss of freedoms either fight or run. Those who run only die tired.

Closed Thread