I am dropping... - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

I am dropping...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 02:34 AM   #31

Default nra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
How about this... All us gun owners get together, with the GOP. Run an anti-gun platform, and ban all firearms in America. (But we just bury our guns...remember, we've planned this). Then we elect a conservative to the executive branch...

Then we dig up our guns, round up all the hippies and liberals and get rid of them, then go back to partying.

We'll just pretend like it never happened.

PC? What's that, some kind of computer?

Another well thought out ingenious post. Keep 'em comming. BTW, "hippies" haven't been around for almost 50 years.
CT

Last edited by cottontop; 01-23-2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: added word

Old 01-23-2013, 02:36 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4796 Times on 2682 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

If you were really educated, a degree in English? I would expect you and Mountain Man to quit the Democratic Party. You never mentioned Obama and the DNC. Obama just said the 2nd Amendment was an obsolete Amendment. Oh I forgot you have a degree in English.
People Like This 
Old 01-23-2013, 02:41 AM   #33

Default nra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
Good. I hope to make them millionaires. I enjoy the NRA range, the NRA museum. I enjoy the NRA magazines and publications. I enjoy my NRA stickers. I enjoy watching Wayne LaPierre put the smack down on people in debates...My money pays for that. MY money, you do what you want.

So you do agree with me. Good. I am correct on this. Wayne and Keane are ripping you off.
CT

Old 01-23-2013, 02:42 AM   #34

Liked 4701 Times on 2344 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
So you do agree with me. Good. I am correct on this. Wayne and Keane are ripping you off.
CT
No... Nancy Pelosi is ripping me off. A Colt didn't cost $2,000 bucks until she shot off her big mouth...
People Like This 
Old 01-23-2013, 02:45 AM   #35

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

I haven't had a chance to read it yet but I will and report back my opinion here.
The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 01-23-2013, 02:45 AM   #36
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
CT
they would only be ripping us off if they were failing to do what my money pays them to do. joining or not joining the NRA is a choice. it's not mandatory for anyone to join. IMO, i also really don't care what their salaries are as long as they keep doing what they are doing. as long as they continue to do as they are currently i will remain a member.
Viking Likes This 
Old 01-23-2013, 02:48 AM   #37

Liked 80 Times on 58 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13

These pretzels are making me thirsty. Lol
I take it your a Seinfeld fan!

Old 01-23-2013, 02:56 AM   #38

Default nra

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy36 View Post
last time i checked the magazine was an option. You don't have to receive it. If you didn't get it you'd not be annoyed by it. Problem solved. And the nra can't budge an inch or a mile will be taken. Can the facts be stretched, sure, but seriously, we need them and i'm happy they are there fighting the fight, lies or truths i don't care. I just want my rights to exist, what ever that takes. Go nra!

go tampa bay lightning!!!!!!!!!
Ct

Old 01-23-2013, 02:58 AM   #39
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 626 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon-in-TN

Correct. If the NRA didn't exist we wouldn't have ant 2nd amendment rights at all.
The NRA has truly done a lot for us, they did a lot to help give ex-slaves guns to fight the kkk too.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
RJMercer Likes This 
Old 01-23-2013, 03:00 AM   #40
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
The NRA has truly done a lot for us, they did a lot to help give ex-slaves guns to fight the kkk too.
FAUSA are you a member of the NRA? have you ever been a member?

and inquiring minds want to know just exactly how old are you BTW?

Closed Thread